Grow up. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

This group is just a big mess now ... I miss the good old conversations when it seemed everyone spoke their mind and respected eachother for doing so.... Now you can speak your mind if you can defend it with claws and fang's... And everyone is too busy taking sides... And its less and less fun commenting on discussions to get your head ripped off ... Not a good thing for new members to see... Most on here are adults act like it..... We cause an uproar when a person from the gay community gets bullied, etc .... Yet I find it sad that we have no problem bullying eachother.... So act your age.... And speak to eachother with respect ...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree, Luis!

Posted

i don't see a mess...the whole dilemma is over...and well one day we'll have another one just like this...that's how it goes...can't count how many heated arguments i've been in during this 1 year on Gays.com...but well we'll be fine...everyone will forget about his and leave it behind...take Andrew F as an example...he said...he can't remember what we were arguing about...i do...but well doesn't it really matter???...no it was just a difference of opinion...but idk if i can say that this one discussion brought chaos...all the other discussion are running fine...we'll get over it...hell i'm over it...i get heated real easily...and cool down just as fast...but you're right we're all adults...just agree to disagree should be our motto...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Maybe I should put that in the details page "just agree to disagree should be our motto..."but yes I hope that it is all over with and we can get back to some good discussion....

Luis do you have any good tropic to talk about...

Posted

well you should just say like..."if a discussion is gonna turn ugly and you're just going back and forth...just agree to disagree"...or something like that i don't know..."before things go bad...it's best to just agree to disagree"...again something like that...i'm sure whatever you choose Mike is fine...

Posted

Srry Michael can't think of anything atm ... Getting all hot to go have dinner with some friends XD ..... Ty ,for your input guys I respect your point of views P.S smile always ... Remember best way to kill a troll is to ignore it

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Luis
Thank you for just being there...Have fun at dinner...and I love the last part of your comment...made me have a good laugh....

Posted

Ty mike

Posted

Well said Luis, I totally agree, changed a hell of a lot. Can't say what you want anymore without being attacked, or bullied.
This used to be a room that I couldn't wait to get into everyday and join in and have some fun, now, I think twice before making any comments, it's a shame.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

The way i am seeing it ,is, the Group is just acting like any other family,out there. As you know all families, have there up`s and down`s. The trick is,let thing`s go over your head,as it were,but still have a good,positive.Chat,about what ever the subject is at that moment in time. By doing it this way,then the chat will never get too heated,but at the same time,peaple will start to enjoy to join in again,without the fear that it will get too personal. lol Tommy,xxxx

Posted

yea pretty much...we're just at a phase...and well thanks to everyone's help...we're over it now...so we can continue on to better things...

Posted

I'm all for a good debate .. just treat it as that a debate ... Where you try to get your point with composure and emotions in check.... And I love that idea of its going no where .... Just agree to disagree

Posted

yep...that's what it should be...when a discussion is going nowhere...just agree to disagree...