Jony_Star

Jony Is No Angel - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i've been known to be a nice guy most of the time...and it's really rare when i get heated in any discussion...and i admit i'm certainly not an angel...and have no interest in making myself look like an angel cuz i'm far from it...just like everyone else...cuz i pretty much believe that nobody is an angel...we all have our bad side and what not...some may control it better than others but that certainly doesn't mean that they're better than anyone else...so feel free to tell me off in this discussion say what you gotta say...i won't hold you back this time...my only suggestion is talk about what you know and don't assume anything...if you don't know anything...then don't say anything..and let the discussion begin...

Posted

Jony, I have nothing bad to say about you, we were all having a discussion, with lots of strong minded and different views, you have yours they have there's, it was good.
So no Jony nothing bad to say.

David_Cloud
Posted

Same goes for me Jony. I have left my comment on the other discussion which you started before you left to start this new one. Your contributions are great and you come across as a really likeable guy . Don't beat yourself up !! Your worth far more than that. Move on.....

Garry_Francis
Posted

You give the impression Jony, that you can have your views, but no one else can. You say some good stuff and I agree with a lot of it, but you can't take any criticism from anyone, that's how it looks. You can be very rude to people who just say something you don't like. I just think you should listen to people, and take things easy towards people.
Now this is not a dig Jony this is just a view of mine ok. I followed all the chat you are referring to, and you were rude to people. Sorry mate but you asked for our views and this is mine.

Posted

John, I really appreciated your openness in sharing what happened with you when you were 14. I was moved by that and could relate to it. For me, it was a really important part of the conversation. I felt said when I felt like what you said was not being gotten or received. Some part of me wanted to say something, and I was working with my own feelings about the whole conversation.

Posted

I think what Jony said about how we have all survived our painful childhood experiences is certainly true and of course it is important to acknowledge that and my own response to John's comment was one of compassion. Being with his pain, being with my own pain as a teen.

I do not want to put out my thoughts about that 15 year old kid being deleted, yet when I heard that I immediately went to how I would have felt if that had happened to me. I would request that no one minimize my feelings here. Thanks much!

I am glad we can be discussing this. For me, the vibe of HOW we speak with each other matters a lot. Tender territory deserves tender respect, as much as we can offer that in the moment.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Jony, i am no angel and i am not perfect. i do not care what others thinks about me or you. all i know is your my sweet, sexy Babo lol

Posted

thanks David but i'm not beating myself up...i'm cool as a cucumber now...so i can take it all in now...and i ask you not to hold back...and say things as you feel them...and if it's ok with the rest of you i'll nicely answer or reply to any of your statements...Garry if i may...the "Question" discussion was to ask and notify that there was an underage teen on here...i didn't really ask for "what ifs"...but i allowed it...it was only until Tara said that it can't and won't be done...that i wanted to end the discussion...because in my mind...there was nothing else to discuss...the kid was deleted and Tara wasn't agreeing to have teens on the site...so she wanted the discussion to end there...John acknowledged her decision but decided to keep going...and to me it seemed like he was persisting...and as i said i saw no point in continuing the discussion everything had been dealt with...nothing else we could do...so it wasn't that i didn't like the opinions...i didn't like the persistence of continuing a pointless fantasy...i'm not insensitive towards others' experiences...but i'm all about moving forward...always have been...and i admit that it's not always an easy path...i've had my obstacles...and still continue to have them...sorry i have to step out...i will continue this when i get back...feel free to continue without me finishing up...

Posted

Oh here we go again my fault then, bloody grow up Jony for god sake, why can't you drop this crap! YOU kept it going and I replied we all did... It was a discussion for god sake leave it be....

Garry_Francis
Posted

Like I said before and I will say it again you are one pice of crap, think of others and there feeling....Jony. Why can't you drop it and why the hell put the blame all on John, lots were saying the same.....you are sick.... You should be deleted

Posted

now now...look who's losing their tempers...and i'm the insensitive one???...tsk tsk...you guys said what you're feeling...it's only fair that i say what i was feeling and thinking at the time...you yourselves said that we're all entitled to do so...and it's a bit hypocritical to say that i don't want to hear what you guys have to say...when right now it looks like you're doing the same thing...cuz with your 2 statements (John and Garry)...it kinda seems like you're telling me to shut up...i'm not playing the blame game...cuz as you said lots of people were continuing the discussion...we all played a part...i'm not denying my part... and to say that i'm a piece of crap Garry...that's pretty low isn't it???...and yet i should be the one to be deleted???...don't see why i should...now anywho as i was saying...cuz like i said...i wasn't finished...cuz i didn't end up going with my mom so now i'm back...so where was i???...oh yea...still continue to do so...and i try to move forward as best as i can...we all have our different pace of how we go about things...that's fine...i value the courage everyone has to overcome hardships...it may seem like i don't care...and i do suppose it's my fault for coming off as rude, strong, and all those characters you find in a bad person...but well i think we all have a limit on how much we can take...i guess some guys have just about had it with me...that's ok...no problem there...because i've said it a million times & i'll say it again...i'm not people pleaser...not everyone is gonna like me...and that's not gonna stop me from moving on with my life...i'm bound to agree to disagree many more times in my life...i've been stuck with "what ifs" most of my life...but lately discovered there's no point to them...what good does it do me to reflect on how my past could've been different...doesn't change anything for me...it might for someone else...but then how often do we listen to advice???...people more often chosen the hard way than the easy way...it's been known to happen...we only say "if i had this or if i had that" once something bad has already happened...but honestly think about it...if someone were to have "predicted" that future for you...would you really have listened and taken it seriously???...maybe you would...maybe you wouldn't...there's always an open possibility...so when giving advice...chances are some will hear what you're saying...others will think you're just crazy...which to me honestly...doesn't bother me at all...another thing i've worried about all of my life is what people think of me...which as you can see...i really don't let it affect me at all...but it's always interesting to know how other see you...so i'm not beating myself up David...but thank you for your concern...i can deal with this...i'm just enlightening myself on others opinions...and as you can see i'm pretty calm about this...so if there's anyone else who would like to enlighten me more about myself...fell free to do so...and as i said don't hold back...i prefer total honesty...so thanks for enlightening this far...

Posted

Well for me, I like to be nice to everyone, no matter who they are, it's part of my job as well, I hardly loose it with anyone, but maybe you push my buttons, duno, but best if I get out the group so we don't have to put up with each other.
In all the time I have been on gays.com I have enjoyed every bit, but I think it's time I left this group, all the best to you all, and I still wish you Jony all the best, most of your discussions I totally agreed with and enjoyed.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Guys please no name calling...As far as the discussion that the kid was in and got kick off for being younger then the age limit..Well I went through my friends list and found more that look young and ask the site manger to take a look at them..Now if they lie about there age there is nothing we can do..but sooner or later they will tell soomeone ther age and most likly get reported..Yes Tara said to end it just before I was going to do it..When it keep going I ask for it the be ended...So that is the end of that... Now to this one I have not meet a angel on here yet and I have been on for awhile now...We all have our opinion and yes it is good to debate but not if it gets out of hands... Now I am done commenting but I think I know that Jony would want it to go on..all I ask is to be nice and debate the topic...

John I would ask that you don't leave like Jony has said we all have are opinions and I don't think that everyone is going to agree with each other but that is what is good about this group at times the discussion that you all start and the comments to...

Posted

May I just say mike that's all I have been saying, but you say it it's ok me???

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

John I think I just wrote to you by message...hope that helps...

Posted

I'm new to the site and after seeing this "controversy", I decided to go back to the original thread to see what all the fuss is about. I really don't get why this is such a heated topic. Granted, I skimmed the threads and didn't catch every word...but it seems like some people just got carried away with their emotions. It happens. The site has legal restrictions. Some people think it would be nice if it didn't and that's valid, but all this arguing over a "what-if" scenario seems a bit much. And, frankly, to new members like me it gives a bad impression of the group.

Posted

Sorry mike but I think I will leave it there if that's ok, just like having fun, if I want shit I go to work lol
Bye all xxxx

Posted

Well Andrew...i'll just give you the quick version...a discussion i was having pretty much got heated like the one you and I had sometime ago...and it so happens that people don't like the way i say things...which again you've had experience with that...and now i'm just asking all those who have a problem with me...to just come out and say it...tell me what they feel and think about me...thanks for looking out Mike...but well i want this to be the one chance people can take shot at me without holding back...because when they keep things in...it's bound to come up again one time or another...so as i said be as honest as you want...and throw whatever you want at me...and in return...i might just have some explanations...no excuses...just explanations...not that i have the obligation to explain myself...but i will choose to enlighten some of you about me too...whether people like it or not...that's totally up to them...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

You can shoot me down in Flames,if you want too after
saying what i am to say ,i don`t mind..

I don`t know what any one else think`s,but i think
that Life is too short for all this bickering and arguing,
and besides,i think that life is Tough anough with out
all what going on,here,at the moment.

Just let Bye gons be Bye gons,and just start afresh.
Tommy,xxx

Posted

sorry you arrived at a bad time Tony...by now you have a bad impression...and i do apologize...but well if you stay long enough...you'll see that we're not all bad...also depends on how you look at things...but i hope the rest of your experience here in the group will be better than the one we're having right now...and i thank you for stating that the what-if argument was pointless...i totally agree with you there...but well i know it's not much of great welcome...but Welcome to gay guys group...where there's a bit of everything going...jump in and speak your mind...

Posted

theres been that many heated debates on here,,i dont remember having one with yourself jony...im keeping out of them all now,,it causes me too much stress.one seems to able to get easily bullied etc on the net..so hope watever started it is soon sorted,take care all

Posted

Thanks for the warm welcome Jony. The apology is very kind, but unnecessary. I don't know you or anyone else in the group well enough yet to feel like I've been personally offended. I was just hoping to try and help everyone simmer down so we could have some friendly discussions.

However, before someone bits MY head I'd like to state that I never said the what-if argument was pointless. What I said was, "...all this arguing over a "what-if" scenario seems a bit much."

Sorry Jony, I'm not trying to throw you under the bus, I just don't want anyone to think I'm taking sides on this one. I'm Switzerland. I'm just here to chat and make new friends.

Posted

well if you've already forgotten about it and let it go Andrew...there's really no point in reminding you...best to leave it i guess...and well the heated discussion is over...this is just an opportunity for everyone to get things off their chest...

Sorry for misinterpreting your words Tony...and well you're new here...so no one is gonna bite your head off...don't worry...you're safe...and i understand you don't wanna take sides...i'm not really asking that from anybody...and thanks for your input...

Posted

No worries Jony. It's all good. :-)