Jony_Star

Mike The Group Owner - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

things got heated in my "Question" discussion...Mike felt he had to intervene and ask us to stop the discussion before it got any worse...i didn't get mad or anything at Mike...cuz i agreed it was going nowhere...then the word dictatorship was introduced...and i'm gonna say that is something i don't agree with at all...we've all known Mike for a while...i think it's been a year since i've been on this site...some of you have known Mike longer than I have...but in the time that i've known him as the Group Owner...he's always looked out for us...and i think it's unfair to him to think otherwise...he's done a great job...and he continues to do so...and if anyone were to have a problem...well sucks for them i guess...so mike has my support...and now i ask you guys to come forward and say what you wanna say...please be honest...

Posted

Mike will always have my support, the same as any other group Owner, if it wasn't for them we would have a site to have our discussions.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I have been on Gay`s.com.since, 05-Aug-2010,and ever since i have
come back to the Fold,as it were,Mike has helped,with one
or two,thing`s,and in my opinian,mike is doing a good job,
and he has my vote. xxxxxxx

Garry_Francis
Posted

Mike has my vote, but Jony, looking at the discussion , you too I think was in the wrong, it was a discussion and everyone including yourself have a given right to give your views. You said some harsh things to a couple of the older guys who were only discussing things. So don't make out you are a Angel in this.
But yes Mike is a great group owner....he has my vote.

Posted

look this about Mike...if you wanna argue about my views...do so in another discussion...thank you...in fact i'll save you the trouble and start it myself...

Garry_Francis
Posted

What a twat you are.......you mentioned the crapp when you opened this, get a life for god sake....you say a load of shit so put up with us saying stuff to you...

Posted

Hay, hay guys come on..... We all have views but lets just keep this as it is what you think of Mike,
Let's not have this one stopped.......

David_Cloud
Posted

Jony, i'm not sure you're right anyway!!! It was surely Tara who first asked for the discussion to stop - see page 5 of Question. Tara asked politely for it to stop and Mike was just acting as a responsible Group Owner by repeating this request.

I don't have anything against either Tara or Mike and I agree with all the good things you have just said about Mike.

I think maybe you should be a bit more tolerant of people holding differing views. This is what makes the world go round and enables us all to have debates and discussions. So someone expressed a different view to the one you hold, let it be. I have a lot of respect for all that you say on this site and reckon you make a great contribution. I also respect Mike and Tara.

Posted

i am keeping out of this guys-

Mike u have my support

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

mike always have my support

Posted

i go by the what not who

you have the same chances of being right or wrong the same way mike does so just depends on what specifically

yes there was a point there i think mike did do a wrong post but on balance of the entire thread mike was ok

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jamie I would like to know what discussion and were I post it..If you wish you can message me with such...or post it here...

Thank you all for saying and giving your support and I hope that if anyone thinks I am doing wrong to just say so...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Mike I think that you are the best thing that come down the pike. I will back you any time because you look at all the angles before you say anything if you have to stop what is getting out of hand.

Alfawolf

Posted

thanks for the support guys...well there you have it Mike...we like you as our group owner...and would have it no other way...apparently those who had a problem either don't wanna come forward or just don't have anything to say...so if anyone has anything else to add about Mike...now would be the time...otherwise well looks like Mike will be staying with us...whooo...yay!!!!!!!

Posted

mike - there is really no point except to get a fight going

i was trying to comment on a balance so just leave it alone

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

as I said you can put it in a message to me...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

oh I see that you have block me what a joke that is...I don't know you and you block me...LOL...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Some things these guys act like kids LOL

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with you Dennis

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think it is time for these guys to grow up act like ones they want us to like.

Alfawolf

Posted

don't worry about it Mike...if it was something that important he would've mentioned it...i'm sure he doesn't really remember...anywho the overall objective of this discussion was successful...aside from knowing how other people feel about you as the group owner...you also got to know that you have the room's full support...that's all that matters...pay no mind to the negativity...if he doesn't wanna say it...then just let him be...the majority feel that you do a good job...you're not gonna be everyone's fave guy...it's pointless to try to get everyone to like you...just be you...that's all we want from you...

Posted

@Dennis,whose 'these' guys?
No-one should act like anything just to b liked,just b themselves have ur say and respect other peoples opinions without gettin upset over it

Dennis_Mix
Posted

When one acts like a child then treat as a child

Alfawolf

Posted

That is a bit of a childish attitude

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Not realy this is the this thing is going so that see it latter

Alfawolf