Hand Relief When You're In A Relationship - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm hoping some of you guys that are in relationships can answer a question for me that I've always wondered about. When you masturbate, do you think of your partner or do you think of someone else or maybe you alternate?

My most frequent fantasy is of my partner and myself having a threesome...but at times...I do take a trip down memory lane than think of guys that I fooled around with in the past...or wanted to fool around with.

Posted

I think that is only natural, when you masterbate all things may pop into your head, but yes sometimes you do think of other people, it adds to the fun.

Posted

Thanks for answering John. I have to agree with you. I think it is only natural for all different sorts of people and or situations to pop into your head. I personally have never asked my partner who he thinks of when he masturbates because I don't want to know. Those are his private fantasies just as I have mine.

Posted

Totally agree, they are private fantasies, and should stay that way...

Posted

oh my heaven child when i masturbate im thing of some of my first experiences because they are the most powerful and the most rewarding

Posted

My early experiences were not so great. Not to say I was raped or anything...but they were primarily with straight guys who just wanted a BJ. When I was growing up, I had a friend who I regularly fooled around with and a lot of the time he acted like he was asleep. I never met a gay man until I was 17 years old and a senior in high school.

David_L_Brown
Posted

I know I have the same thoughts about a threesome with my partner. I also sometimes think of others and I'm sure its the same for him. No worries as long as there is no action based on that. It almost cost me personally. Hang in there.

Posted

When you masturbate you think of all the qualities that trigger your sensuality. all those qualities do not necessarily come from one person or sexual activity. Everyrhing you think is a perfect source of sexual pleasure, you recall or imagine.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

it can be differt any time