Sam_Konz

what does this mean? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

so my gf and i have been together for over a year. still great and we love eachother but she moved to texas while i stayed in colorado. since she moved its been extremely hard and it seems we always fight. i miss her so much but i get so irritated so easily. than i met this girl at work and since i met i have been having dreams about her every night! i love my gf very much and want nothing more than to be with her. but this other girl gets my heart beating everytime she comes around...
HELP!!!!

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

i was in that situatin too lol...when my girl move back to Mexico to run her parents bussinnes we kept a long distance relationship for almost 2 yrs yeah it was har...but yeah same here i met someone...so i honestly dnt know lol just do what ur heart tells u... =)

Juanis_San
Posted

talk to ur girl, see where your relationship stands.
[so if the feeling is mutual its less painful for you]
think about whats really going on with you...
whats holding you in colorado?
what took her to Texas?
are you "in love with her" or you love her?
there is a major difference between the two...

Posted

Thanks ladies!
I know i'm in love with my girlfriend and the only thing keeping me here is my nephew! I think it was the attention this girl was giving me! I dint get it much and that's all I really wanted!!
I talked to my gf lady night and and told her everything. She was hurt but in just talking it made me realize she is the only one I want! Soi'm moving to Texas!

Thanks again ladies! I appropriate the advice!

Juanis_San
Posted

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey what part of texas?

Posted

Right outside of Houston in Baytown! Do u live in Texas?

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

i live in Nacogdoches Tx, 3 hrs away from Houston lol

Juanis_San
Posted

Dallas TX
4 hours away from Houston TX

Juanis_San
Posted

Nope, but it sound fun

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted