Jony_Star

Question... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

have any of you received a friend request from a Thomas Lutz???...looked at his pic...and he looks like a baby...meaning like possibly 13 or 14...

Posted

Must say Jony, like the pic now xxx

Dave_Mack
Posted

Agreed. No interest in kids..

Posted

Omg, I see what you mean Jony, very young

Tommy_Storey
Posted

No i have not seen this pic yet xxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Nice new Pic,Jony
I like it vary much, xxxx

Posted

well guys, he is young and when you do it through the search button, he has 2 pages, and 2 different pics, and same region, but different town. In the 2nd one he is with sis, and i would say nearer 11 or 12, have inboxed mike to check this out.
until mike has made a decision, any time he is on here, look out for him, and keep the wolves away.

Posted

Also one other point not that long ago homer posted on here a scam done by an undercover cop, posing as a young guy, so please be careful, and jony my advice to you and all dont add friends, until a decision is made by mike and also tara at group.

Posted

not interested in people that young

if below legal age the only thing is simple friends but dating is legal age or older only - and i go by what law actually says not what people go around claiming it says

do not really see the problem with 2 people as simple friends - times older person can help with bullying and schools refusing to even try to stop it when parents and others simply do not care and believe any excuse given to make the victim deserve it

but dating has to be only if legal age or older only

also people like me with autism and others with down syndrome just take simple friends how able to even find them since people think it is ok to lie to get us in trouble for things that never happened and use our disability to take advantage of us

but this 2 profiles thing sure looks like a undercover cop thing to me so had to go and block them both

Posted

have just inboxed tara on this person, so please wait until me or mike post outcome of check, thanks.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok guys have look at the profile and yes he has two of them...He is young and everyone for now please just watch out for him untill Tara or someone for the site gets back with allan or me...but remember that we do have young teens on here and should watch what we say to them...

Posted

I have deleted his profile!
Thanks for your vigilance...it's almost 1.30am here...so gonna get some shut eye!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Thanks Tara hope you got BOTh of the profiles... And also thanks to Michael. I may CHAT with teens but I want no involvement with them beyond being friendly and provide information. Anything else is out of the question...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

My only problem with that is are we going to delete every young teen that looks young from the site...He was just asking to be friends not like some others that come on here and want to talk dirty talk or comments...Should we delete them from the site too...We all know that there are young teens on here so as adults we need to becareful on what we say to them and try to help them not pick them up...

Now I have look at them both and I believe that the one without the ablums should have been delete but not the one with his ablums on it...

Posted

the problem i have is the 2 profiles and the clear date me intention he had as a comment

it just had the markings of a decoy sting account all over it and could be used to trap people in crimes he would actually start chats over

cops do that - they start the intention of getting a criminal so they bug a target until they trick you into things

Posted

but that only 1 part of it, if this site was caught up in a P scandal, it would only do more harm to all on here, and may even get the site closed down.
In the uk, from next year , all emails are to be security scanned, for acts of terrorism and cyber attacks, and other infringments of uk law, this is coming, its under anti- terrorism & security laws, even just a slight mistake, and they could charge a person.
So even though i understand mike position, and would prefer some sort of check system for young people, we do have to be careful.
Sorry guys, but i feel bad enough, it was me that asked mike and tara, to check this.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

How do I not know Jamie that you are not a cop...You have no pic of yourself on profile and not even in your ablum...I can ask why thats..Its because it is allow and the young teens on here guys or girls need to have a safe place to come chat learn and make friends..if you think they are to young to be friends then don't talk to them or be friends with them not report them..and if that is the case I think it should be mandtory that everyone puts there day,month and year they were born on,,on there profile page...and everyone should be made to have a pic in a ablum or profile page of themselves...

Posted

mike is pissed of guys, and i dont blame him, he thinks he was genuine, this is the problem who is genuine, and who is false.
I feel bad enough as it is, and i know that if when i was young a place like this could have helped me a lot, so i would not have had to go through some probs, that i did.

Posted

as for the rules you think should be mandatory, fine you have my support, i have nothing to hide, and i am no way the polis , got that mike.

Posted

i have nothing to hide but i do not want to put the kind of information out on the internet that identity thieves like to skim from sites the post of demand day month and year and stuff is just opening people up to a identity thief

cyber security experts in identity theft say not post this and not post that so i do not and thieves do skim pictures for fake profiles on face book and other sites to pull the i am stranded scam and they even go as far as using dead military members and set up profiles pretending to be them to pull off scams

by the way - i did not say he was - just commenting the situation fit the profile of accounts they set up so there is no excuse to call me a undercover cop this is the kind of thing i was telling of people take things not said and accuse me of it - and i am supposed to be friends with people that think it is ok to accuse of saying things never said - no thank you

this is why i pick friends by who does not do this kind of stuff and let things work for ages of friends how i actually find people not doing this kind of thing by the way - look at the history of this thread and the question was asked way before me

there is a difference between a young person and a entire situation with multiple profiles and the pattern cops use to lure people that would not commit a crime if not for their help

David_Cloud
Posted

I think it really changes the atmosphere of this site to do this deleting of a profile for no offence. If I was a young teen thinking that I was at last able to read and participate in discussions with other ppl who are open and accepting of me being gay then I would feel pretty damned rejected to have my profile removed. If you guys want an over18 site or over16 site why not go and join one of the many that state that. One of the great qualities of this site, i feel, is that it is (usually) inclusive and accepting of all. This relies on individual responsibility and NOT heavy policing which I think is really off-putting.

I reckon there are a lot of younger intelligent guys who used to make for really good discussions on here but the convos now are more and more becoming, in my opinion, just chat between a relatively small group of older guys.

Ailean, I would dispute what you have said about 'all emails being security scanned from next year' in the UK. This is not (from what i read) what was being talked about by Government and it's nowhere near being actually approved by Parliament.

I feel that those on this site need to trust each other to behave respectfully, decently and within the law, to welcome all who join the site, including young guys who are maybe feeling their way and want a welcoming environment which they may have found hard to find in their own real-world situations. Too much talk of undercover cops, scammers, determining what can and cant be said etc is taking all the pleasure out of this site and I'm not surprised that some people are no longer participating like they used to.

I am right with Michael on what he has said about the teen guy who's just been deleted and others like him.

Posted

Im with David on this
I didnt see the pics but if he was only lookin to chat and friendship then what is
wrong with that .Helpin him comin to terms with his sexuality and the diverse
advice u can get off this site r wat its here for i thought.
I only i had things like this when i was 13,14.... who knows what path i would
have followed.
Anyone can type a false DOB or paste a false photo so u just cant be sure.If ur
not sure block them but we shouldnt push them away

Posted

well look regardless...this site has an age limit...some kids will lie i guess...and that's just not acceptable...i mean a gay teen group would be nice...but well that's just not on here...the lowest the browser gets is 16...and the best way to help them is by not letting them on here...or so i think...i get the good intentions...but well we have a saying in spanish don't do anything good that might look bad...

Posted

I totally agree with the above, when I saw his profile I thought he is young but I didn't expect him to be deleted. I knew I was gay from a very early age, and would of loved to chat with other gays, if I did maybe I wouldn't of spent years being married and hating my life. I think we should of helped him not just throw him away, that's how he may feel other gays have now done to him.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

The thing that i wanna know,is Why ,do
these Under cover Cop`s come on here in
the first place,to try and TRICK us,on the Site, any way,??

It is not as we are doing anything wrong,because we are
not in any way shape or form. So Why ????

Tommy,xx