Dating - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Well heavy should not matter. If someone loves you they need to see past that.

Posted

yea me toO....
im still young n start dating someone,but tht guy always calling me by asking where am i,wat did i do,hows my day n is annoyed me....is this relationship gonna working out,confuse n need ur guys opinion ...

Posted

well i would sugest that you talk with him tell him that if you want this thing to work that you both need equal amounts of time being together and having your own "me time", i tend to find that when i people are constantly around eatchother special moments tend to dull out, and if they pull the whole "i love you" then ask them this " if you love me why don't you trust me?" it's a puzzling question to ask but then you will see if a the relationship is actualy going to work cause you can't be with a person if there is no trust, but yeah hopfully this long ramble of stuff will help ya out :P

Posted

It won't work! If you are annoyed just buy talking to him than that is a big clue that its not going to work. Also you cannot change ppl who are needy, grabby, and so on. My ex was like that did not know the meaning of personal space and time to myself. I tried to make him understand and he never got the understanding of it and now we are still friends but he is still the same. He is what we call Possessive! and that you can't change!

Posted

thanks guys,i will try talk wit him first n if nothing change i just break up wit him,n i just realise how Possessive he is.....n now need start find new bf from now onward haishhhhh x(

Posted

Well once you break up with him can I come for a visit dear. LOL only kidding.

Posted

hahaha n make sure u are not a possessive gay like u mention on ur status at this website.....n beed ur opinions not ur santa ok ....huhuhuhu