16 and a virgin - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

If your in london maby you can help me

Posted

Lol I can travel hehehe

Posted

jack why dont you look up dean hargreaves, he is about your age, and he stays in the big smoke. london town.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I used to live in Stratford E.15
year`s ago, Jack xxxxx

Posted

i wish i could be with u sweety

WillEl
Posted

u r only 16! consider someone is much older and still a virgin. U will get used to it. life is not always what you wanted.

Chris_Mooney
Posted

I live in EC1 and i would to meet you Jack.
Chris xx

Posted

You can spank me all over. Take me from behind tie me up and gag me then slowslowly slide your dick into my unopened. Tite ars then take off the condom and let me suck ur dick witch it cover in cum

Posted

Well that sounds ok for starters lol

Posted

Look Jack I think you are playing a dangerous game here, be very very careful

Posted

jack would you prefer if someone stripped you naked and tied you up and then used his mobile phone to get a few friends over to fuck the chicken, and when they got bored with you mabey have a game, its called snuff, simply put they fuck and beat you to death whilst filming it on mobile phone.
Its all very well flirting, but on chat, you said you would not wat to be raped, but here your posting that as if thats fun its not,so please dont do that.
Take it from and the other gay guys you dont want that, so dont say that, and most of all of us are decent gays, not P or sexual predators, and dont encourage this type of talk again or i will ask mike to delete this comment of yours.
please have some feeling and emotion, and understanding.
and above all compassion.

Posted

so guys back to discusssion, what are your plans for this w/end, its a fri going out anywhere nice, and want to share, meeting any sexy gay guys, or are you just going to pub, and watch footie, and are you a supporter of the gers or the tics, or even the gunners, have fun and let the comments flow

Posted

If u don't llike it go away it is a gay web page.

Posted

That's not nice Jack, believe it or not we are all thinking of you and your welfare,

Posted

Jack it may be a Gay web page but it doesn't mean you can ask for sex on it!
Gay people are not some weird perverts who would fuck anything would a dick!
Some of us are decent people who do control out hormones and actually have respect for ourselves and other people!
John and Allan are two of MANY people on this site who are really great people and they do look out for you like they have done for me in the past!
Jack, you are very young, don't you think there is plenty of time for you to find a guy without having to practically sell yourself like a piece of meat on these sites? There are some people on this site who would take full advantage of the things you are asking for, so please stop doing this you are going to end up in a dangerous spot and you will end up in a lot of huge trouble, so calm down and stop asking for someone to fuck you, you have plenty of time to find a b/f who you can lose your virginity to, your first time should be a special magic moment, not a cheap fuck by someone whom you don't know!

Also, this site is not supposed to be used to ask for sex, would you go on Facebook or Twitter and ask for sex? No, so why do you think it's acceptable on this site? Because it's for gay people? Well believe it or not, that is a HOMOPHOBIC thought, and I don't care if your gay or not!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Vary,vary,well said,Richard, xxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

All so Jack,we all of us,on here,all way`s
SHOW each other,a vary deep Respect
for each other.
We all show,a deep RESPECT for each other`s
Feeling`s.---

Posted

So jack did you understand all these comments, we might be gay, but we want to meet a nice person, to make love to ,no matter what gender and sex.
And if you really believe its all about sex, and nothing else, suggest you change to straight, and forget about a gay life, its not for you, you just want abuse.
not same sex love & relationship, which all on here want, that is except you and the anti gay movement, and if you continue on this track you will lose friends, and jack there is 85,000 gay people watching this discussion, so if you insult 1, you insult us all.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Jack I respectfully urge you to be VERY careful. There is an old expression to BE careful what you wish for. You are a very young lad and I am sure while you may wanna play you don't want to get hurt. Remember to be SAFE and watch who you meet.

Posted

Wow some people are babys I was JOKING. Some ppl need to get a grip and stop crting

Dave_Mack
Posted

My friend it did not come across in a joking manner. I know one person on here whom I shall not mention by name who was raped. I know it left him with emotional scars (not to mention any that were physical) that wil never heal. As older gay men when we see something like that we get concerned and do NOT wanna see anyone get hurt. So what you might have meant as a joke we all took seriously and wanted to keep you from harm.

Trust me I am willing to be a friend to you but that would be where the line is drawn. Hope you understand.. We just want you and everyone to be safe.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jack
As group owner I need to tell you that I have read this discussion and your comments and I too thought that you were serious...I did not comment because I knew that my group would be nice and tell you that it was not right to say something like what you did...This is a social meeting place for one thing and there are somethings that will get others upset..So please be carefull in what you say and who you say it too...I say this because I don't want you to get reported to the site and trust me there are those out there that will do just that..
This group is a great group and we are here to have fun,,flirt,,and joke around..You said you were joking but I have to think that because you don't comment much in group discussion that is why the guys took it so seriously..
So again I say please becarefull and have fun on the site...

Thank you
G.O.

Posted

U have to be careful Jack,there r those out there that will take advantage
for their own satisfaction and not worry if they hurt u.
I always meet with a guy first for coffee in a public place to see if they r genuine
U want ur first time to be good,I no i did,so please be careful and dont do anything rash
We r all here for u and we can take a joke...lol
Takecare my friend and good luck in ur quest

Posted

Looks like he deleted his account.
Well, I must say it didn't look like a joke to me, there is a very fine line to what is a joke.

Posted

Well said there Richard, he played a dangerous game.