Jony_Star

A Miserable Day Doesn't Excuse A Miserable Teacher - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok so yesterday was a bad day for luna's teacher...i guess...but well i was picking up luna and she was in the rug area with two cups in her hand...one with peaches and the other with pretzels...the teacher told luna to either go back to the table or throw the food away cuz she can't take it home...which surprised me that she would prefer to waste food rather to let her take it home...but my brother explained that reason to me...he was working at this one place that gives lunches to kids during the summer...he said they weren't allowed to let people leave with the food cuz they didn't want people to say that they got sick from their food...so they had to pretty much supervise everyone eating...she seemed like she was fed up with her or something...now ever since i first met this teacher i had a feeling i didn't like her...and yesterday was pretty much confirming my reasons why...she's kind of old...anywho back to the story...luna wants to keep eating and the teacher is gettin on my nerves so all i want to do is leave...she finished her pretzels and gives me the peaches after eating 2 slices of peach...i threw them away and luna started crying with the slices of peach in her mouth...and she doesn't wanna come with me...so i grab her stuff and pretend i'm leaving...and just as she was getting out the door, i was going back to tell her to hurry up...only to find her that the teacher was pretty much kicking her out of the classroom saying "no you can't come back in...you've been signed out so you have to go"...so i go back snatch luna away and i guess she was grabbing on to the teacher cuz the teacher was like, "whoa whoa whoa" and holding on to her name tag...luna spit out all the slices of peach and then the teacher gave me a paper towel...but my mom has noticed that she doesn't really have patience for these kids...and doesn't really do much to take care of them...and it's like teachers should have the option of early retirement cuz some of them just get miserable after a while...cuz these are little kids we're talking about...but i think no teacher should be miserable doing their job...sure it gets difficult depending on the kind of students they have...but their job is to teach...that's what they signed up for...and if they realize it's not what they thought it would be and are miserable they should just try something else...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Can`t you Report,this teacher
to the Head,or too some one,Jony,????
xxxxx

Posted

Too right Jony, report him...

Posted

i don't know...but well that's up to my parents to report her or not...but well as i said before if teachers aren't having the same patience for the students anymore they should either have the option of early retirement or quit and do something else...cuz it's not fair that these kids get bad treatment...my dad was trying to find an excuse for her...like saying well you try taking care of that many kids...but i saw some of the other teachers and they didn't seem to be that harsh with the children...on some occassion there is this assistant ms. gloria...who is real nice and every kid seems to pay attention and do as she says...i mean some people say that as you grow old you either gain or lose some of your patience...i say if you lost it and you're a teacher...you should retire...but well as i said...this is up to my parents...so i'll see what they do about it...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Jony,
If at any time,you see any shift in Luna`s
Behavear,after School,then that is the first
indercater,that she is not happy there.
xxx

Posted

well today she told my mom in the morning that she didn't wanna go to school cuz her teacher didn't let her eat her peaches...when it was actually me who threw them away...but it was the teacher that didn't allow her to leave with the peaches...

Posted

apparently there's gonna be a parent-teacher conference at my house tomorrow...i might or might not be here...cuz i have my appointment tomorrow at the Mexican consulate to get my i.d...(which i really hope i get it...cuz i need to go clubbing with my friends...aside from having some sort of identification)...but my mom will be here and my brother will too...i'm sure my mom will straighten her out on it...cuz my mom was telling me that she's a bit traumatized by the incident...yesterday she didn't wanna go to school because her teacher was being mean by not letting her take the peaches...and she woke up in the middle of the night with nightmares of the incident...so all the more reason i think she should not be teaching anymore...she needs to stay her ass at home...ugh...i just don't like her...never did ever since the 1st day i met her...she even looks like the type that looks nice on the outside...but ugly in the inside...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

It is now,2012-o4-29. Has your Mom soughted thing`s out
now Jony ???????

Posted

well actually she came to my house and talked about the stuff...and well it pretty much seems like the teacher was trying to make herself not look like the bad guy...and that she did nothing wrong...the other day i went with Luna...cuz they had an emergency bus evacuation drill...and stayed the rest of the day...i admit some kids are really hard to control...but well there is this one teacher Ms. Gloria...and she doesn't seem to have a problem getting these kids to listen...but anywho...Ms. Gloria is not always there because she's actually the assistant of another teacher...anywho...so my mom's just hoping that we can move somewhere else...that way she doesn't have to deal with these problems again...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

So,it`s parterlly Soughted out
then Jony,??.
At least you are getting there, xxxxxx

Posted

nah...more like we just let it slide...chances are if she really thinks that she's done nothing wrong...she's not gonna admit to it...and she'll never see it as something wrong...but well luna can stand up for herself quite well...so long as it's verbal...but if anything were to get physical...believe you me...that'll be her last mistake she makes at that school...my mom won't think twice about reporting her...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Jony, xxx