ANDREA_ACOSTA

what should i do? - Lesbian Ladies

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

my ex and i broke up about a month ago...its was the worst relationship i ever had. so the day we broke up my family had an event and of course i was required to go...late that night at the party i was dancin with a cousin...all of the sudden i turn around and see this friend of mine..gabby thats her name dancing, we said hi and move along, later i was sitin down she came and said high again and talked for a lil bit then she asked me if i wanted to dance i said yeah, so she danced all night with me. we've been friends since High school, i met her through her sister we were on the same grade, so before the night was over we went to a close gast station to get some drinks and we catched up on everythin, so i sorta told her about my ex. so the party was over she gave me her # and we've been talkin since then, we even went out to a night club together and idk we becomin close, she nows my sexuality and she dnt mind but the thing is that as far as i know shes straight...but im fallin for her...we even made plans to go watch Titanic 3D lol. i just dnt know what to do...

Juanis_San
Posted

confront her...
tell her whats going on with you..
cause it's really hurtful to fall for someone who is straight...
guess the term of being straight feels more brutal than not available...
also she could be looking at her through rebound eyes.
since at some point in time you and ex had to like each other...
otherwise ya wouldn't have been a couple.....
best thing to do in my opinion is confronting it.
hope it helps.

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

yeah true that...like i said she knows how i am and shes cool with it..but she dnt know bout my feelings...a few days ago i got drunk with she came over and i told her that i wanted to talk to her...but like i said i was drunk and i passed out before sayin anything lol...but idk we have some type of connection that i cnt explain we have so much in common...and as for my ex...she history...it was an unhealthy realtionship, everythin was good when we were talkin but as soon we started goin out i felt weird...like i actually didnt wanted to be with her lol i guess cuz my friends always said she wasnt good for me...

Juanis_San
Posted

don't be drunk when you talk to her XD
be level headed, cause she could be leading you on without knwing...
it happens!
some friends are better of just being friends.
but at the same time you never know.... most important you have to be true to yourself!
she might be curious [trying to root for you Andrea]

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

thanks i appreciate it! and well idk i rlly want to tell her how i feel but at the same time im scared!

Juanis_San
Posted

yeah, its scary.
but would you rather not know and suffer on your own?
or know the answer, and can move on..
sometimes we want what we can't have.
and once they know it kinda goes away....

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

yeah...i know but idk..im just scared that i might screw our friendship for that...

Juanis_San
Posted

mmhmm so what are you planning to do?

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

hell...good question lol i sincerely dnt know...like when im about to tell her i back out at the last second

Posted

i was in the same situation a while back. but i decided not to tell my best friend i was falling for her and kept us as friends cuz i didnt want to lose her completely if she got weirded out by it. than one day at the club she met this girl and told me she thinks she is lesbian and they have been togethere for 2 years now. so to me she is the one that got away!
i think telling her how u feel is the right thing to do in my opinion.

hope i was of a little help

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

ouch that sounds kinda painful...but yest she knows im lesbian and she good with it...but she doesnt know how i feel...so like u said im scared that she might get weirded out by it...and yeah idnt want to loose her as a friend! but thanks

Kirsten_Shah
Posted

Hey hey, the most painful thing that can happen to one is not being able to tell that someone that you've got something for them. In your case, you guys are close and stuffs. One thing you could do is playfully tell her you're falling for her and see how she reacts towards that. If she seems okay then you know you might have the chance. If she over-reacts, just tell her you were kidding. But yea, whatever the result is gonna be, even if you guys end up together or not, I just feel it's best you tell her cos at least then you wouldn't regret in the future for not telling. Yeap.

Olliee_Holmes_46711
Posted

I think you should tell her but don't bombard her, don't go in all "i love you and i know your straight and i'm a lesbian but i want in your pants" because you are likely to loose her as a friend then.
it's really not an easy thing to do, maybe just tell her that even though you are totally aware that youse are just best friends atm you have feelings for her that are more than friendship and that youre telling her because you feel you have a strong enough frienship to deal with it and that you understand that it isn't going to lead anywhere and your not going to try and attack her or anything? get some humour in to make it not akward. but at least that way she can tell you how she feels