Jony_Star

I Don't Think It's That "Complicated" - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok...so i was talking with my friend nyque and catching her up on what's been happening with me...now i've told you about my friend andre i guess at least 3 times...but well...i was telling her about it and she's confused...but there's nothing going on to understand...but she says she doesn't understand what he meant when he said it's complicated...i had asked him if he had feelings for me...and he said it's complicated...now don't get me wrong i know there are people who can love more than one person...i acknowledge that there are other types of relationships that aren't monogamous and work...but that's not for me at all...i can't see myself falling in love with more than one person at a time and it doesn't interest me to have an open relationship...but anywho i didn't get that feeling from andre...the one thing i felt about andre is that he holds on to what he needs instead of what he wants...let me clarify this in case it doesn't make sense...andre has been thru a lot of stuff...andre feels that he needs to have a nice bf who is independent, caring, loving, and all the good stuff aka mr. right....now this guy he's with right now meets those needs...but there's something that's lacking...and i get the feeling that this guy is not the guy he wants...i don't know i may be wrong...but...well why try to rekindle a fire that burnt out some time ago...he says he doesn't wanna hurt me...but well as i've said before in my other discussion...i've been recently learning to control my drinking so i don't do anything stupid or anything i will end up regretting...but things such as this aren't that complicated...his answer could've been simple in fact it was more of a yes or no question...do you have feelings for me???...love or lust it didn't matter to me...so long as i knew what i was dealing with from his side...but he couldn't give me a straight answer...he said he can't leave his boyfriend...so what does that tell me???...he wants me...but he needs a guy like his current bf david...so i pretty much made the decision for him...which was for him to stay with his bf...i just don't believe love can be complicated...what do you guys think???

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Just give it a bit of Time Jony.
Because in time the whole
Truth will reveal it self.
Tommy.xxx

Posted

well i'm not really interested in truth anymore...if it were to be revealed fine...if not well it's not as if it was something important...just move on and that's the end of that...

Posted

From wat ur saying there Jony I would suggest u move on and see
wat happens.You could well find someone else and be a lot happier,
and maybe Andre will make up his mind as to wat he wants.
As for love i dont think it is straight forward.Wat is 'love' ?some people say
love at first sight others i grew to love them it is different for everybody wat is straight forward to u is complicated to him
Just dont put ur life on hold for someone
Hope that makes sense never was good at puttin things down on paper

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Jony,
That is another good possitive move.
Just move on..

Posted

Jony, I'm with you about monogamy. In the 3 serious relationships I've had I only had eyes for my partner. I share almost everything but not my guy. As far as complicated goes...what the hell is complicated about it? You're right! the answer is yes or no. I don't think love is complicated and I've been around for a while. To me....it sounds like you have your shit together.