Liz_Andrews_47732

i dont know what to do - Lesbian Ladies

Liz_Andrews_47732
Posted

me and my gf have en togther 3 years we have a gd life together plaing to get maiired and start a family we dont have mny row so when her uncle died she went to the funria;l and then o the wake then 2 days late one of her firneds invites her to a pub so i go ahed and then she gose agian the next night i ask her did she have fun i found out sh kissed this girl and she fancies her we keep having rows and she keep sticking up for this girl me and gf are both 21 this girl is 33 and has 4 kids and she bi im worrying to much if not what should i do i tryed to talk to her about how i feel but she just says nothign happend and then i ask her why she kissed her bk she said she had no chocie what do i do

Liz_Andrews_47732
Posted

can anyone help

Posted

I would try talking to her tell her how u feel

Cassie_Smith_49111
Posted

There is always a choice when it comes to kissing. You either wana kiss em or dont. If you dont you tell them ta back the fuck up and that there taken. But your gf took the cheating way. She didnt have to kiss her. she wanted to apparently. If i was in your shoes hun, id tell her you want the honest to god truth of what went on or your gonna make some changes because itw not fair. Ive been in the same situation before and it wasnt a mistake to kiss her. it was intentional.