Zoey_Finn

whats going on? - Lesbian Ladies

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i really dont know what is going on with this girl i like. one minute she tells me she really likes me, and the next she says the ex is back on the scene and is really sorry but can we be friends. then she texts me all the time and invites me out places and i think ok mabye things are off with the ex and when i ask her she says ya their not really back together and doesnt think they will be. she dosent text me for days but always comments online to me and then texts me after a few days again wanting to meet up! were all over the place and i really dont know what were doing. if were just friends, going somewhere, does she want a relationship ect. its very confusing because when we are together we have an amazing chemistry and get on so well. as much as i would like a realtionship with her it seems doubtful really. shes not playing games i just dont

Allison_Siu_42765
Posted

women's minds change all the time ........anyway...i think if shes really into u,her ex is never the resistance...so u could just wait till things are clear...good luck @zoey finn

Juanis_San
Posted

she doesn't know what she wants for sure...
how long was she with her ex?
cause she might be holding on to false hope...
and/or it could be the nature of their relationship.... [have a friend who is in a relationship like this] (on an off with her ex]

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i should have trusted my instints and realised i was being taken for a fool. nothing is more frustrating or embarsing then realising your being taken for a fool. the ex is out of the equation now apperntly but there is another one shes moved onto now.dont think she even knows what she waants herself.! very annoying. being stuck in the "friend zone" when you really want more

Juanis_San
Posted

oi, her lost.
you'll find your girl in time...
just wait and see how that plays out..
or move on, party, have fun?