Gay guys in chattanooga, Tennessee? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm looking for a relationship with a boy between the ages of 15 to 17!! Omg I really wanna local boyfriend... Please contact if you're interested!

Posted

andrew, the age limit by law in the U.S is i believe 18, so please rephrase the post, it does not matter to me, but these chat sites have someone watching at times for posts like this.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

leagle age is 16 in the usa but vaies by state

Posted

So far this website seems to be full of pedophiles and almost NO actual gay guys below 30...

Garry_Francis
Posted

I don't like the idea of being classed as a pedophile just cus I'm over 30' it's kids like you that give the older guys a bad name, just to remind you that YOU will be over 30 one day will that make you one?.???
If you don't like it sod off to another site. Sorry but I take an offence to what you said

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Andrew being young and looking for a friend is fine...I would just ask that you watch how you say things...I know that the site has alot of guys on here and most are over the age you are asking about..Now not saying I want you to leave the group or the site but if you check out the groups in all you will find groups just for the age you are asking about...If you need help just message me and I will help you...o hand in there have fun and most of all please watch how you say things..

Thank you
Mike
G.O.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Also guys give him a break he is new to the site...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

John I read your deleted post and I have said what I said so lets see if it helps him to understand...

@Andrew also if you have any problems with older guys all you have to do is use the block button and if you need help with that again all you have to do is message me...

Garry_Francis
Posted

What's up then John?? Don't want me to read your post??

Posted

Come on Garry, give it a rest mate, he is a young lad and just come here! Give him and me for once a break.
You have your views and I have mine keep it at that please.

Posted

comeon guys settle down, and dont use the block button, unless you feel there is no alternative, and andrew i sent you an add friend, and i am older than you, but am not interested sexually in you at all, your just a new member to this site, and we dont call anyone a P, so please keep comments like that to yourself, or you wont have many friends on here.
Socially we are all here on this safe site for the gay community, and thats all of it, LGBT, do you even know what the letters stand for, and also remember, you have your rights, because of older guys, that fought for them, so that young people like you dont have to put up with the shit some of us endured when we were younger.
Otherwise welcome to the site, and as mike says, just ask and we will help you navigate the site safely. D ailean

Posted

Ok, I have been "winked" at by a 65 year old guy. I have had like 8 "love confession" messages from guys who are at least 30 or 40. I'm sorry that you're "offended" by me being disappointed in a site that has so much potential. I don't wanna be friends with people who are WAY older than me. Sorry to Allan and Garry and John and anyone else I offended.

Posted

It's ok Andrew, we are here for everyone of all ages, you don't offend me, good luck mate in what you are looking for xx

Posted

thats fine, andrew, but on here winking is used to attract ones attention for chat, and its up to you if you wish to respond, and as far as love confessions, is that just not a laugh, i have had guys on chat want to bareback me, etc, and at the end of the day its just buisness, no love is different, because you love the person, and that person loves you back, and you have a relationship.
And thanks for the apology, and also confirm my add, you will get an invite to the rainbow lounge, and you can chat with all the guys of this site, and some of us have tits, ha ha

Garry_Francis
Posted

Thank you Andrew.........I think.........

Posted

Thats much better, be nice to each other, or i may just have to spank you all, ha ha lol

Garry_Francis
Posted

Yea right, let me spank John then with a bat hehehe

Posted

no no he has got to wear the rubber trousers, and be tied to the bed, and you use a leather whip, or a horse crop, to arouse him, have you not done BDS&M before, quite tame you all are, not on the wild side, are you , well we will just have to change that ,wont we. LOL

Posted

Hi Allan, trust me Garry means around my head with it. There is no love loss there lol

Posted

Come over to the uk, u only need to be 16 ;P

Posted

Omg there are so many guys i wanna be with in the UK :/ i hate living here...

Posted

Lol Andrew and us in the UK all want to go to USA hehehe

Posted

The Uk is where it's at! All the people I love live there!!

Posted

yah UK rulez xD

Posted

you all better coming to scotland plenty of nice empty glens and hills with lots of trees, where you can have a lot of outdoor activity, and hopefully in 2yrs, can be married in a full religious ceremony if you wish.
have fun all.