Chud

I need a better name! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey guys I'm currently writing a book that is going really good, but I haven't got a really good name for it, it's a gay romance about two teenagers who have been friends for 14 years.
Ben and Richard are two friends who have been best friends for 14 years, Richard currently has a girlfriend called Lucy, Richard and Ben are part of a group of friends, in the friendship group there are 8 people, Richard, Ben, Lucy, Rachel, Alex, Mark, Luke and Thomas.
The friendship group has a strong bond until Ben has a revelation that will blast a huge hole in the group, he is gay, that in itself is not a huge problem but when Richard goes over to his house to comfort him things go out of their control and Richard winds up sleeping with Ben, but Richard tries to convince himself that he is straight, from this huge dramatic consequences take place, will Richard and Ben ever be able to stay happy, will they finally confess their under lying love for each other, or will Richard live his life closeted?

The book has huge storyline's throughout it switches all the time but I can't reveal too much otherwise the plot is given away, but there is a HUGE twist planned out for the ending.
Now, what I ask for you guys is a good name for it, the name I'm temporarily using is 'True love conquers all' I really don't like the name, it's amateur stuff, so can you all help me? Thinking caps on peeps!

Posted

Rainbow instinct !!

Posted

The Secret Love

Posted

If its based on one guy denying he is gay then why not simply. Why Me?

Posted

It is based on one guy denying it but there is more to the book than him denying his sexuality

Posted

Going to be hard to think of a name without knowing the plot. You will find the name may jump at you when you finish. I will keep thinking lol

Posted

The Secret Everlasting Love?

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

Im thinking "Secret Hearts" Or "The road of No Return"

Posted

passion in the land of dragons, and you may wish to change some character names around, sounds like the chapters of the new testament

Nick_Morgan
Posted

I think a title which describes the emotions of your characters, or the underlying theme of the book, is better than a title which simply describes the plot/what happens. If there's more to the book than one denial, what do the various threads have in common? What made you want to write it, or to write about that specifically?

Richard_Edwards
Posted

"Love or Hate"

implies love between the characters, and self hatred of the closeted guy

Posted

broken denial ?
caught in denial ?

Don't have many other ideas haha

Posted

PAINTING HOUSES. As kids we wall paint houses in school. The house we end up with may not be what we imagined growing up just like our relationships.

Posted

or you could name it " mirrors in a dark place" atleast its a catchy title