Jony_Star

Now I Know What Sugar Daddies Feel - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

omg i can't believe it...most of you here have said that you had some people from foreign countries ask you for money...today was the 1st time it's happen to me...and i'm only 25... = O

no but on all notes aside he said he wants to move away from his country cuz they don't really acknowledge the gay community...unfortunately for both of us...i still don't have a job...so i'm broke as hell...can't do much there...

Posted

I've had it happen to me a couple times, jony. All I can offer you is just forget them. They are users and don't deserve our attention. If they want to get away from their countries because they don't acknowledge gay people there, then let them save up money and move on with their lives somewhere else.

Posted

Hi Jony, I'm afraid that happens a lot, but what I do is make it clear you just want to be friends, 9 out of 10 will run and never talk to you again.....they just want the money....

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

Whats more important money or helping another. I bought a computers for some. One is now married and in London. He is happy that is because of me helping him. I think most people are cheap assholes i so die with your $$$$$$ and let the fight begain when you die.

Posted

That is a bit harsh Lynn, we are talking scammers here

Posted

It has happened to me several times, just as you described. I'm certain that some of them are sincere but most are are just scamming you into thinking you matter to them. If they are so broke how did they get the computer they are using and how many others do they have on the string. As for the comment above me they have been far luckier than most or just has more money to lose than the rest of us.
That being said I still keep an open mind and heart for each man I meet, because not everyone is cut from the same cloth.

Posted

Same Ron

Posted

Yeah I just can't believe that everyone is out there scamming people. To tell you all of it they ask me for money or want to see me naked, which I just won't do, I don't believe in exposing ones self online.

Posted

Yes, but they always seam to catch you when you are down, and it just takes a while and you think hang on they are taking me for a ride here. Thank god I have never parted with money. Anyway wouldn't want to give the poor kids a heart attack looking at me nude lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It has happened to several times and they are almost all scamming and get the money and disappear so watch yourself and be careful.

Alfawolf

Posted

I agree with you John. First that is a little harsh Lynn. Second, I think if you told them you just want to be friends they would run because they probably are just looking for money

Posted

Dead right Mark, the real ones stay around

Posted

LOL!!! So true John. It's scary how easily they seem to be able to read your mood and frame of mind. But I'm hopeful that someone out there is honest.

Posted

It sure is, well where are the good fit guys, we are waiting lol xxx

Posted

Personnally when its happened to me i just delete and block

Posted

Friday, April 6th, 12, 13:30 Hrs. M.D,T.
Hi Group.
I Haven't Had Anyone on This Group Try to Scam Me for Money - so Far or Ask Me to Pose Nude etc. What I Have Noticed are People on the Group With so Called "Nice Pictures" of Themselves etc and the Locations Don't Match the Pictures. Also I Notice a Lot of Scammers Have YAHOO or Hotmail Ads
Tnx.,
Operater.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Well Guys as group owner and someone who helps with meeting the newcomer I have the same problem with guys asking for money...The first thing I do and I sure hope you all will do the same thing is REPORT THEM....
In all of the comment posted here not one of you all have said that you report them...Why???? I just ask everyone who has this ask of them to please report them...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

And Lynn when you gave that person money he might have been 1 0f 100 who is not a scrammer...so you keep giving your money away and if you want to I know alot of good family members who can use some money...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to my world Jony. i have a guy from California who wants to be my son but he wants me to help him out with food. he is taking care of his older cousin and his kid. he wants me to give him my credit card info to him but he does not understand that i do not have a credit card cause i do not believe in them

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Homer have told ones who try that I don't have a credit card and don't use them
The only I use a card is it is looking for something. That is the best way

Alfawolf

Robert_Keyser
Posted

Hi Jony and group.. I definitely know what you mean.. I have had a couple guys from other countries try to hit me up for money. One of them told me he was originally from america and was stuck in Romania because when he arrived in that country he was.. jumped and robbed.. lost all his money even his passport. I told him i was very sorry to hear that but i do not have any money to send him, dont have a job at the moment and have not heard from him since. Please dont believe these guys they just want what they can get from you no matter what kind of lies they tell you. there is more to this story but dont want to bore you with all the details.

Jules_Parker
Posted

someone made contact through netlog, we chatted for a while and he told me he was not gay but wanted to be friends, he said he was in a African refugee camp and his family was desperate for money as they had no food to eat, I'm not the sort of person to give money without felling it's a genuine case, but the thought of someone staving when I am not made me help, I told him it was a one off payment , he said he would not ask again if I helped, so I made a payment and the bank charges were nearly half of what I sent him, I had no idea they would be so high, he thanked me and said it put food on his family's table which would last 2 months, two months later he asked for more, we have not spoken since... do you thing he played me as being a soft touch?
I was left with that feeling...
having said all that I would hate to think that genuine cases are not getting the food they need because of those who would scam

Robert_Keyser
Posted

Hi Jules.. I hate to think it but i do think maybe he took advantage of your kindness. I also had a similar situation where i was in contact with a guy who told me he was gay and was just wanting to have someone to chat with because he was lonely, we chatted for a few weeks then he said he had no job, no food and needed help to pay his rent and if i could help him it would be appreciated. I said i dont have a lot of money i live alone and need to pay my bills also, he said any amount will help. so i sent him like 50.00 to buy food because i felt bad for him,not even a week went by he was asking for more but this time he wanted like 200.00. i said forget it. i dont have that kind of money to just give out. i have not heard from him since

Posted

well mike is right...we have to report most of these guys...cuz they scams need to stop...i guess some are legit but well it's kinda hard to tell online...but anywho...yea he didn't talk much...just asked me if i could help...and i said sorry...i'm broke and have no job...so we both need help in the money department...(don't we all???)...anywho...well i don't think he'll be talking to me tho...

Posted

Sorry Micheal I havent had it on here but have had it on other sites