For you! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello! My name is Jonny, I live in the Russian Federation. Forgive me for being bad speak English. I'm not gay. But it was also registered on this site by chance. Just very many do not like people with a different sexual orientation. I don't understand these people and think they are idiots. And I want to express my great respect for what you are, what you are! You are very strong people! And as a token of my respect for you, I want to share a project that will allow you to gain financial independence. Just say: this is not a hoax! I myself there registered. If you have any questions, please email me, I will answer you! On this site http://jonnygold.goldline.pro you can put any of the 14 languages which you convenient and see the presentation. I am waiting for your answers!
I wish you good luck!

Posted

Are You seriously???
For me that sounds 1 more SCAMMER

Posted

YEP......

Posted

You are wrong. This project is developed for mutual assistance. I help you, you help me. I realize that this seems doubtful, BUT it's worth a try? $ 55-that's quite a bit. Honestly the more I wrote that I am not gay. Although could write that I am gay, I don't like evil Russians, and so on. I wrote everything honestly.

Posted

You just don't get anything for nothing my friend....sorry