Homer_Bozarth

what i hate about disrespectful boys - The Rainbow Lounge

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yesterday i attended a fund raiser for pflag in Pendleton. it was to promot the gay mens chorus being held on april 21. 2012. every one in the place was telling thier story about being gay and what happen to them when they were young. it cam time for me to speaks so i told the people what it was like to be gay when i was just a kid. (yes i was a kid once lol) when i mention that i contracted the huiv viruse at the age of 14 from shareing kneedles for the first time, two gay men in thier 40'3 had said that they did not want to have any thing to do with other men who are sick.

i guess i should of sat down and kept my mouth shut but i did not do it. i spoke my mind and after the fund raiser i went home and watched tv. if you are apart of an organization like pflag, are you not suppose to be respectful of others? i thought you were. what i would like to know is, how would one of you guys handle something like that if it happend to you?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Homer,i am sorry to here,what has happend
to you by those two ( Dumb/stupid ) guy`s.

Me my self, would of put all my shutter`s down.
and all my fences up, and Ignored them two
Mother Sh-t`s, compleatly, and just like you
homer, ( with a stiff upper lip ). carry on to
the end.
I know that you are may be feeling upset,
but,just think about it. Are these two Mother
Sh-t`s, even worth,a single thought even, ????
lol=( Lot of Love ),
Tommy,xx

Posted

I second that Tommy, well said

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

@ Allen, pflag had stood behind me but i left the meeting before it was over with. and yes i still feel like that but i will not leave pflag cause i support it no matter what.

@ Tommy and John, they are not worth it in my opionion, i just needed to vent guys. thanks again

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Homer,
You are a vary sweet guy,and you
Vent as much as you,like,because you
are worth it. LOL = ( Lot`s of Love,)..
Tommy,xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Thank`s,John. lol.

Posted

i would've educate them even more...and gave them more been less nice when it came to speaking my mind...but i'm just hot-tempered like that...i can't believe that even people today act like hiv is something that's contagious...i honestly thought we were past that...guess i was wrong...aww poor baby come give me a hug...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Jony, i am going to give you more then just a hug after we get married lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I am very sorry for what happened to you! I am shocked by the reaction of these people. I mean PFLAG is supposed to defend the rights of ALL LGBT people. Don't these clowns know that? What are they doing there? I don't get it! I had HIV and I was never treated like you were. I'm wondering if it has to do with the proximity to Idaho, although I know many forward thinking people there...

Tonia_Docter
Posted

I know that I'm a girl jumping in here (and fashionably late to the party), but you have to stick up for what you believe in. It pains me to know that there is already enough hatred against our society as it stands that we are tearing ourselves down from withing? If I were you, I would make my voice known to the ACLU and a couple of other justice leagues who may support PFLAG. You don't have to be a bully or stand up and throw stones back, but if they start to lose their backing and find lawsuits they may start singing new songs.

Unfortunately, when you are given a medical label you are usually the one left to educate yourself and those around you...I know that I have on several occasions. Stand up for your rights, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. I'm proud of you!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Homer when I read this yesterday I could not believe that would happen at a pflag meeting...I found myself calling another member of pflag and telling him your story and the first thing he said was that the monitor should have step in and said something to them...
As a supporter of pflag and it was me telling my story I would have went off...Sorry but that is just me...but in the end I hope that someone from there or there friends talk to them...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

pflag did support me and they did stepped in and i did talked to the head chair person last night face to face and she told me that after i left so abruptly and not saying bye, that there were words to the two guys and they were asked not to come back.

@Tonia, i am not going that far but i am still supporting pflag and what they stand for. and Jony baby, seems how i can not come to see you to give you what i want to give you sweety, i am going to send you kisses over the internet lol

Posted

kisses...right...that's what i was thinking...jk...thanks sweety...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i wont forget the hugs Allen. i will send Sweet Sexy Jony hugs and kisses lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i do not know about sweet Jony but i know i will take care of every thing lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Homer happy to hear that you talk to the person in charge and that the guys were ask not to come back because with people like them pflag don't need...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with you Mike. from what was told to me by the person in charge was, after i left the group, there was a big fight over what the two guys had said. all but the two guys had supported me and other guys like me. one of the older ladies told the two if they did not like guys like me then they need to leave and not come back. it was then agreed by all pflag members to kick them out for good

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Well things are settled. I guess there is no reason to go on disliking these guys. I hope that they learned from the experience!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i dont know if they will or not Tim

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i saw that Allen, thanks, Pendleton PFLG does have those dates as well. we also have the Boise Pride Dates at the same time.

Posted

well you can put them up in that discussion then all can see them, thanks homer.
NOW GUYS & ALL, was just on chat with anisur rahman, from bangladesh, and have reported this to mike and calvin, he is a gay guy, and he asked for money, o i blocked him, so beware, it may be a scam

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Thanks for the info, Allan!
@Homer I'd like to see photos from Boise Gay Pride, too!

Posted

If anyone has dates and want me to add them to the list just inbox me with them i can add them by using the edit control.
Thanks guys.D.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome Allen, i do not know if i am going to gay pride or not, i have to wait to see what my plans are and if i can afford to go