Jony_Star

Lost In Thought - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok well i know most of us have done this more than once...but with it it seems to only happen with water...i sometimes stare at water and just start thinking about water, admiring it as the most beautiful out of all the elements, lost in it's clarity...and begin to wonder what kind of things make you think???...like i said mine is usually water...but i've also found myself a bit lost when i see fire...how it dances and warm it is...(not a pyromaniac...i assure you...although there was this one incident...but well that was in my early childhood...anywho)...yea so what kind of things get you thinking???

Tommy_Storey
Posted

With me,it is,when i look into the Flames
of a all darncing,and Flickering Fire grate,
of a hot nice Coal Fire.

Posted

Hay Tommy, that is the same for me, when you look into a coal or log fire, it just sends the mind wondering to all sorts

Posted

what kind of things do you start thinking about when you look into the fire???

Posted

Well depends, if I'm at home with a lover, it can be all sorts of romantic things, or if your out in a pub, it can just be anything that's on your mind at the time,

Posted

I hav a fire pit up my garden and i can sit up there for hours just watchin the flames,all the different colours-yellows,reds blues-the shapes and the smell of burnt wood.I just get lost and think about nothing,silly really lol

Posted

Yep, Gary I can understand that, it's so relaxing

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yep,i think about anything and everything
that what might deside to pop in at the time.

No,Gary,that is not a bit silly at all,
I am like John,i can and do unerstand
whare you are at,and whare you are
comming from, lol

Posted

yea it's nothing silly at all...as i said whenever i see water...i'm just thinking about everything that has to do with water...focus on the relaxation, thinking about how amazing it is to be refreshing, clear, pretty much a necessity, nurtures life...i love water...pretty much the reason why i take long showers...(aside that i love to sing in the shower to...and i get really into it)...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Can you send me a Demo,Jony, ?? lol

Posted

And me Jony

Posted

lol...no sillies...i'm too shy for that...again my granny, mom, and aunt say i have some talent...that i should consider training or whatever for singing and consider being a music artist...i say no thank you...i love to sing...but well i don't like all the attention the celebrities get...so i rather stay away from stardom...lol...anywho i'm really shy about it...i can barely sing in front of my family let alone in front of people...maybe if i was drunk...then again i've been drunk but never sang before...anywho...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Even in my adult life, I loved pouring rubbing alcohol onto a hard, fireproof surface and then lighting the alcohol on fire and watching it burn. It is quite cool! And mesmerizing. It makes blue fire...

Posted

should we b gettin worried Tim lol
and Jony would love to b ur voice coach in the shower

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes that would be nice Gary, lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Nice one ( He,he ). lol

Posted

Hay you two, Maybe I could coach, while he is in the shower too lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

That would be even better,John. lol.

Posted

Well Tommy we can all dream lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Ha,ha,John,yes we can, lol.

Posted

apparently there's enough of me to go around in everyone's imagination...but well i just think they're being nice...and it's not me being modest...i just don't think i'm that good as they say...sure with the proper coaching/training i could be...but well i'm good for now...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Why don`t you go for it, then, Jony ??
lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

With a little bit of luck,lot`s of
hard work,and the right Break`s.
Well who know`s, whare you could
end up ?? lol

Posted

its always worth a try Jony otherwise u might always b askin wat if???