Chud

Religious Homophobia - Gay Guys! <3

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you have homophobia in all of society its just the way it is, people are afraid to show their true fillings and hide behind angry and resentment

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Richard,

Another excellent video discussion from you..................thanks

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Richard,
I can see whare you are in this.
Well Done.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That is very impressive, Richard!

Posted

you shouldnt put all ppl in the same box richard,some are cruel some are not,its not wrong to love another guy,its not a sin to love a guy,didnt the great flood happen to cleanse the earth,me and my 3 freinds have found a way to speak to jesus 4 years ago and its a breakthrough for us,we get together once a month to speak to the lord,the things he has told us is just mind blowing,some things he wont reveal to us,we have asked so many questions and his answers are few as he has told us just the basics of life,and yes me being gay,or near to it, i had to ask the obvious questions and i guessed the answers were exspected,we dont talk bout our talk with the lord as this is what he told us to do,but now one of my freinds is talking to others and he is getting harrassed and abused now....by some,we were told,if you want to know what jesus has told us bout gay life then feel free to ask,but im sure excepting it wont be easy as for me it wasnt, but right,be safe be sure and take care.

Posted

Some people need counselling...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I have to agree unfortunately.

Posted

counselling is good,we all need a counseller i agree,into the life of us we go,always seeking to please ourselfs,to bend the truth to suit us.