My Fear ... by Luis Villarreal - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

My dream turned short story hope you guys like it ... Yes I posted here and not the writers corner!

Im confused and lost as I rise from this stone. I don't remember my name or where I belong. I see people in the near distance smiling, and celebrating free of care, but this joy does not fill my heart. If I could aquire the reason for their happiness maybe I can cure this emptiness and longing for fufillment within me. As the sound of laughter and joy draws near utter silence follows me. The chirping of the birds I walked past not a second ago is gone, but I dare not look back for this laughter has seduced me and I want nothing more than to make it my own. I finally reach this group of joyfull individuals only to find their glowing nature and laughter seem to weaken with each advancing step I take. I make my way trough the crowd trying not to draw too much attention, but the mood has changed its become silent, the laughter within their face is suddenly vanished replaced with a solemn, neutral expression. I feel that I am the one that has caused this.. guilt,and shame overcome me as I quickly make my way trough the crowd of these anonymous individuals. Each hastely taken step increases the distance between us. The defening silence snaps me from my rapid getaway... What has happened why are they no longer laughing? As i turn a dark,cold,abandoned wasteland is the scenery that replaced the warm,bright,joyfull one from before. I look toward the direction i was heading and light,life,warmth fill the scenery. I look down and take a step and realize with disbelief how my shadow devours the life that once filled the distance withing my step.. What am I?, so empty and lost that my longing and yearning devour that which I hope to feel and obtain. Am I reduced to this? Devouring that which i cant have, as I sit on this stone I think to myself what I could of possibly done to deserve this ....as my eyes close.......... Im confused and lost as i rise from this stone.....

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Luis,your story convay`s a feeling
of Loseing your way in Life,and that
Lost feeling,what you some times get.

As you was saying Luis,it`s just a story
yes, ????????. lol

Posted

My dream turned into a story yes lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Luis,i think that you