Friday Night All Alone - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

So life cant get anymore worse. Im spending my whole weekend by myself. How sweet is that going to be. Liveing in a city with the population 20,000 dosent help. No gay bars either. If anyone wants to chat please message me. Im hell bored .I wouldnt mind makeing a few friends as well eithe. Id say id love to meet someone more thena f riend but thats impossiable on this site. anyone if your interested in chatting or anything along the lines please message me !

Posted

Mark, don't waste your time. There's just something that's just not right about Brandon. I sent him a request for friendship, weeks ago. He's posted pretty much the same thread in a few different area's. Many have done just what you've done and they've not received any conformation what so ever. I'm starting to think he's just another gamer! Prove me wrong Brandon, start replying to all those men/guys who've been trying to get you on board. Or simply stop posting the oh poor me bullshit!

Posted

I know what you mean i just came out and i'll be here most of my life but all a lone and i think i might come on too strong to you all and i'm sorry. I'm trying to find some younger guys to be with who just want to be love just like me and have a relationship with i'm really 44 and want to be with someone who is like 25-35 and wants the same as i do ,but may i say i never had it in the rear but i do love to suck on hard cocks and swallow a little of it. E-mail me [email protected] and i'm om facebook as well .