Jony_Star

Would Life Really Be Ideal If Everything Was Easy? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

so mike put up as his status that he doesn't know why we have to deal with hard times...and i say because if everything was so easy...it would be boring...now Carl says it would be ideal...and i can see that side of thinking about it...but as he also mentioned the hard times also help us appreciate our good times...and there is always a new lesson to be learned...in fact i actually see all the things we would lack if it were not for having hard times...where would our strength, confindence, determination, or pride come from???...i mean sure for those who work hard already...it would be great to sit back and chillax...but if that's all you'd be doing in this ideal world...where would our feeling of accomplishment be if everything is pretty much all the answers and miracles were to falling from the sky???...the hard times can vary...some are so strong that make us believe that we can never get back up...and unfortunately for some people...they only see one escape...without truly seeing that they're always more than one way out...i strongly believe that if you have the will that is strong enough to keep you moving forward...ain't nothing to it but to do it...sure this may not apply to curing you of a terminal illness...or if you believe in miracles and have the strong will to live...who knows maybe it might...i surely like to think that it's possible...so long as you never give in...as i've said before...you and only you can control your life and lead to where you want to go...sure there are certain factors that also affect you...and that's more work for you...take in the good and throw out the bad...i'm really the type of person that doesn't really linger in negativity...if something isn't working out...fix it...answers don't come easy...that's why sometimes when i'm feeling clouded or confused i go to my friends to maybe help me see what i can't...and most of you guys have been a great help to me...now don't get me wrong support from others can get you going...but at the end of the day you decide where you want your life journey to go...and that's when you need your own strength and remove any obstacle in your way...so i thank God we have hard times...they may not always feel great and some can be truly hard...but as i always say to all of you...i truly believe that nothing is impossible...in my new game skryim there is this daedra (which in our world she would be a demon) that says..."always remember, as you will it, so shall it be"...now i know it's just a game...and it would be even more stupid to believe such a thing...but i believe there is some truth to that...don't focus on hard something is...focus on how you can work through it...and once you see that you have the chance...grasp it and take it...and after you finally manage to work through it...pat yourself on the back...and await the future challenges that lie ahead...and keep going...don't let life get the better of you...instead you should get the better of life...now i hope some of you don't take this the wrong way...but we're gonna have more than enough time to rest when we die...and then and only then can we just finally sit back and chillax...for now we just have to continue our journey...no matter how bad or good, short or long our life will be...let's be glad and feel privileged that we get to wake up another day...so as you can see...for me an easy life wouldn't be an ideal life for me...but what about you guys???...

Posted

If you dont get to experience sadness, sorrow, hardship .... you will lost what count the most : appreciation ! without it even the most splendid thing in life seem worthless, people who have been through a lot can see the beauty in any tini rotten thing ... That's what my dad said and I've been teeling myself

Posted

i can relate to that saying Leon...even though i haven't gone through any traumatic or very hard experience as of yet...i've experienced strong negative emotions...enough to want to end my own life...again when we give in to despair...we're oblivious to any other possible way of resolving our hardships...instead we turn to an "easy" way out...and well i've never gone through or made an attempt on my life...again the intensity of my emotions were real hard on me...lucky for me...as you say Leon...now i see the beauty in even the tiniest rotten thing...and we have a spanish saying of our own..."todo tiene solucion menos la muerte"...which in english means..."everything has a solution except for death"...

Posted

i was just talking to my mom about this topic...and well if you believe in the bible...well remember that adam and eve started with a perfectly simple and easy life...and it wasn't good enough for them...the 1st human mistake...sure i bet most people wish that eve didn't listen to the serpent and take the apple from the forbidden tree...but well it happened and there's nothing we can do about it now but move forward...now i don't know much about other religions and their beliefs on why we have to endure hardships...so if anyone wants to educate us a bit...feel free to do so...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony thanks for using my status comment as a discussion...............

Tommy_Storey
Posted

The Struggle of Life,is all part & parcel of Life,& it creates,a Purpose,
too Life.
With out this Struggle,there is no Purpose to Life.
And with out a purpose to Life,then you will just
Give up, get Deppressed,and then just DIE.

And this is what happen`s when Life becomes too Easy.
( You must have a bit hardship/Struggle,in your life. ). lol

Posted

Richard i don't need to...because i'm not saying he's wrong...i'm just stating that i don't agree with the idea of an ideal world...and i'm just curious to know who also feels this way or not...there's no harm...he was stating his opinion and i'm just stating my reasons and thoughts about my opinion...again i know why people think it would be ideal...free of suffering, of disease, war and all that business...a perfect world...maybe it's just the fact that some of us believe that perfection is just an illusion that we have created...as i said perfection sounds boring...then again i don't very much well believe in perfection...but at the end of the day it's all cool...cuz we're allowed to believe whatever we want...Mike you're welcome and thank you for bringing up such an interesting thought...

Posted

OK, i was just making another point, so sorry, i will just take it off. Sorry again Jony.

Posted

there's nothing to be sorry for...and you didn't have to delete your comment...i apologize if you thought that i was upset by it...but i really wasn't...i mean Carl is more than welcome to express his thoughts and everything just as i do...are we wrong to think either way???...no...it's only a thought...and well last i checked our thoughts can't really hurt anyone...but it's ok to speak your mind Richard...i don't hold it against anyone to do so...so when you comment feel free to leave your comments...there's no reason for you to delete them...because you're speaking your mind...so i can't accept your apology cuz there was no need for you to apologize in the 1st place...but i hope you accept my apology for you misunderstanding to think that i was upset by your comment...you guys are more than welcome to say whatever your thoughts are regarding this topic...because in some cases i always learn something new thanks to you guys...but if we so happen to disagree well that's all there is to it...nothing out of the ordinary there...we can all agree to disagree at the end...that way we finally can agree on something...and not be hostile towards each other...so i only have one favor to ask of you Richard and i hope this sticks with you...don't ever be sorry for speaking your mind...we're all friends here and even sometimes friends don't always agree...but at least our differences don't get in the way of us staying friends...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I can see ,and i emperthise .