Derek_Bliss

long distance relashanshep ?? - The Rainbow Lounge

Derek_Bliss
Posted

i have this "friend" who i really like, but he lives some where far, in another continent, now i dont want to hurt him, but i cant go on like that, unable to touch to hold or even look him in the eyes without looking at stupid screen, what can i do?
i want to be fair to him before anything else.

HELP

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If he lives that far away I would just keep him as a friend and nothing else...try and find someone near you even if it is in another state or out of your area..

Derek_Bliss
Posted

guys in my country dont look for fat boys, and girls aren't interested either, as for staying friends.... how can you stay friends with some one you feel deeply about without getting tempted to repeat the same thing all over again? i dont know what to do anymore

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Just say I think its better that we be friends

Helen_Lane_Li
Posted

Staying friends is the objective choice, but when have relationships ever been objective. It feels like a lose lose situation and there is no guarantee that it would not happen again unless you are very hard on yourself and determined not to allow it. The heart likely has other ideas though. I'm not sure there is a perfect answer. Maybe an honest open conversation with your friend would allow some peace of mind

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Derek,
All what i can say,is that i
Agree with everything what has been
said so far. The only thing what i can
add,is,that Haveing your Guy,as a Friend
is a lot,lot,better,than haveing nothing
at all. It will proberly be vary,vary,
Painful,but in time,Derek,this pain will
sub side for the both of you. lol

Posted

Derek, I have to totally agree with what Tommy says, it would hurt you alot more to leave this guy alone rather then to just be friends. I know the friend part might be a little awkward as for the feelings you have for him, but if it were my case I would rather keep as friends and work around those feelings. Who knows what the future has in store for you, so I say keep him as a friend and see what happens from there.

Posted

well it's totally up to you Derek...i mean if realistically you're never gonna meet this guy in person...then it's best to stay friends...but if you're willing to give it a shot and both of you are gonna make an effort to meet someday then go for it...long distance relationship are hard but not impossible...i've had one and although it didn't really work...well it was worth a shot...anywho...long distance relationships are pretty much like any relationship without it being physical...it's all about the emotions...but i agree with everyone here...if anything you should stay friends...because having friends is cool too...and in time the feelings will either get stronger or fade away...just let everything flow and see where it goes...don't think about it too much just do what you naturally do...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Well said,Jony, lol

Derek_Bliss
Posted

thank you all michael, Yeremiah , Helen, Allan, Tommy, Amber, Jony............... now i know what i have to do, thank you all a lot.

Posted

cool...do what you gotta do...

Posted

np derek hope it works out for you. best wishes!!

Derek_Bliss
Posted

Allan babe you spoil me too much, thanks for the song it was awesome.

i would kiss you but you too are too far for my lips to reach.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

TO YOU ALL XOXOXOXOXOXO

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Good,Luck to you Derek. lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your welcome Derek...