Jony_Star

Let's All Share Secrets... - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

ok...i had started this discussion in our Gay Guys group...and it's still going on...up to more than 20 pages...wow...it's a fun discussion...and well thanks to that discussion the idea to make this room was made...awesome...anywho...as the title says let's share secrets...it could be any type of secret...don't be shy...we're all friends here...so i guess i'll start if off...i already revealed this secret with the guys...but well it's like starting this discussion all over again...lol...so here's a secret...so when i'm completely alone...i talk to myself...well that's nothing crazy or weird...well i have full conversations...i call it being Gollum from Lord of the Rings...cuz sometimes i'll refer to myself as we...when clearly there isn't anyone else but me...so now it's your turn...no matter how crazy, weird, or embarrassing your secret is...feel free to share it with us...

Posted

thats not THAT weird, i mean alittle weird but ok heres my secret.... i suck my thumb, thats not the worst part i also have a blankie i dont call it that but i have one lol i cant stop i blame the parents hehehe

Posted

I always blame the parents (maybe that's my secret)

Posted

No but I keep the really secret one's in my brain, no acces for anybody

Posted

well good for you im rubbish at keeping secrets, i keep em but i find it hard to to burst sometimes hehe

Posted

well you don't worry Klaas...you don't have an obligation to share if you don't want to...everyone is allowed to share whatever they want to share...wow sucking your thumb and the blankie...well that's cool to know...some of us can't get rid of those habits...

Posted

haha its really not cool but im hoping if i find the right girl i wont need it anymore *fingers-crossed* if i had the chose between a right girl an blankie i'd pick the girl so maybe there hope for me one day! hehe

Posted

lol no its not cool im hoping one day when i find the right girl that i wont want it anymore *fingers-crossed* If i had to pick between the right girl for me and blankie i'd pick the girl so maybe there is hope for me yet! hehe

Helen_Lane_Li
Posted

Nothing wrong with "blankie". I still have some teddies on my bed

Posted

i collect stuffed animals...they're so cute...my mom doesn't want me to buy any more...cuz she doesn't know where to put them...lol...but i can't help it...they're so cute...

Posted

@Helen Thanks theres a kid in us all and @jony my mum doesnt want me to suck my thumb but she encouraged me as a child as a way to keep me quiet now she wants me to stop an it aint so easy i cant help it either so yeah...

Jay_Jacobs
Posted

i sleep with 10 teddies on my bed..& i have about two bags under my bed with stuffed animals

Posted

Is this all still secret when you share it with people you only know on the internet?

Posted

In my experience the hardest secret was keeping the fact the I had great inner feelings for men since I was 14 yrs old ,then not being able to be open and honest about the fact the was having sexaual with men even when I was married and had a family. Those secrets nearly tore my inside apart and even drew me to attempt to end my physical life.I was 30yrs old before I could reveal my secrets openly.
Patrick.xxxx

Posted

lol...parents can be so confusing Naomi...they say one thing and another the next...so Jay you're quite a collector...yea i only got a few but one day when i have my own house i wanna have a whole room filled with stuffed animals...lol...Klaas yes any secret revealed on here will stay a secret...well Patrick yea that's a hell of a secret...but i'm glad you were able to get it out into the open...

Posted

Hmm, well I have a lot of secrets but I guess I can share one or two:

I have had some problems with OCD since I was 5 and one of the things I do compulsively is I make this tiny weird noise and clear my throat afterwards until it "feels right" and when people ask I just tell them my throat is irritated.

My other tiny secret is:
I only use small spoons and sometimes I carry a small one in my purse just in case there won't be any where I am going to eat.

Posted

well i like using small salad forks...tho i don't take it with me...not that i have purse to put it in when eating out...so it only applies at home...i'm pretty much obsessive sometimes when it comes to video games...like finishing all the quests or doing things in a specific order and stuff...and if for some reason i do something wrong and accidentally saved...i'd start all over...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

That was a nice X-secret to have Ailean, ( The size i mean ), xxxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

When i am vary,vary,hot,in the Summer,month`s,
i some times just love to sit and relax,with a nice
cold Beer,Naked. lol xxxxx

Posted

ooh no...i can't stand the heat...makes me very irritated...the upside to this summer heat..is that we get to go to the beach once in a while...and i LOVE the beach...and just so you know i don't strip down to a speedo...so you guys can keep your mouths closed...lol...jk...(about the keeping your mouth clothes...the speedo part is true)...anywho...but when we don't go to the beach...i have to go to my beach room and cool off...(aka i take a nice cool shower...lol)...but i prefer the cold...cuz if you're cold you could layer up and keep yourself warm...as opposed to the hot weather...you could strip down all the way..and if you still feel hot...not much you can do there...thank god for AC tho...the only downside to that is that our light bill goes way up...so i hope get back some cold weather...altho it really seems like we're at the point of no return...and the heat is here to stay... = (

Tommy_Storey
Posted

When you get vary cold weather,for at least
6 month`s of the year,then you welcome,with
open arm`s,any Warm/Hot,weather,what
there is about.
A typical UK summer,is some time`s,
Having alot of ( warm ) rain,with a little
bit of Sun Shine,thone into the MIX,every
now, and again. LOL.
xxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

And so,just on the,one or two day`s,what
we might get HOT in,our Summer,is when i get
Naked, lol.
xxxxxx

Posted

i wouldn't mind having 6 months of cold weather...cuz here we pretty much get like 3 months of cold weather...after that it's like a lottery pick...some cool, some hot, some nice...then when we start towards late april or early may...hot weather comes...and sets in til probably october...where again it's like a lottery pick....if it was 6 months of cold weather only...i'd welcome it...lol...besides people are more fashionable in the cold than when it's hot...so i think...

Posted

I must say I do prefer the cold weather, you can wrap up go for walks I just love it. I hate being too hot, it takes a while to cool down, but when you are cold it's nice to warm up, even better when your with someone mmmmm