Ross_Edwards

Hi guys. Need some s advice plz. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I have been with my bf for 17months now and we r very happy together. But for the last 3 months ive also been seening my ex on & off after bumping in 2 him at a night out were he told me how much he loves me and wishes he never let me go. I know i cant keep seening them both and i have 2 pick between them. But i just don't know what i should do. should I stay with my bf that i have a perfect relationship with or should i get back with my ex that i am madly in love with even if he did break my heart aftre cheating on me in the passed.

What would u guys do ?

David_Dubber
Posted

Personally I would stay with my current bf. After 17 months it would also hurt him dreadfully

Dave_Mack
Posted

I agree. You were dumped and hurt once by the guy. As I see it its HIS loss. Lose him. You are with someone who makes you happy. Tell the former SO LONG and under NO circumstances see him. Also be honest with the current Mr Right and tell him! What you have done behind his back is dead wrong. No secrets in a relationship. Be honest.

Posted

I would make up my own mind based on how I feel, and not ask other people who can;t give you the right advice because they don't know how you feel.

If you honestly don't know what to do then you don't really have strong feelings for either of them.

Sorry to be harsh but you shouldn't have to ask these sort of questions, unless you feel you want somebody else to blame if it all goes wrong.

JR1
Posted

Follow your heart and do what feels right to you. I do agree with dean to an extent and that is that 99.9% of the time one who cheats once will cheat again. I have been through it and have seen many others go through it also.

Posted

ive gone back with some 2 exs before and they never change,i used to say better the devil u know,,but after wat happened to me...the exs hadnt changed,,even tho they sed they had,,it was more heart ache all over again for me,,the 1st cheated on me,,,guess wat he cheated on me again.it was cod i was lonely,,i didnt have another bf at the time,,so uve a choice to make..better the grt one u have now ir go out with si=oneone you cant trust?

Neil_Hilde
Posted

Here's your harsh reality check: You left the ex because he cheated on you, now you're the one doing the cheating...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Do you really love your present bf? If so, I would stay with him.

Allen_Thikeo
Posted

If I was in your situation and it involves my boyfriend and someone I USED TO date or USED TO love.....well there's a reason to why I said used to. All that I've had with that "Ex" is gone and right now, (actual life) my boyfriend and I are madly in love with eachother, I always say that he's too good to me, and he always says the same and why would I ever give up something so good and wonderful for all that died in the past? The past will always be the past, history classes in school are to educate and make sure the past won't repeat itself therefore remember as to why you and that ex never made it as a couple till this very moment. My advice to you is that I feel that if you claim you're stuck in a problem and had only said that you have a perfect relationship BUT you are madly in LOVE with someone else. You were better off single because obviously while entering the relationship with your current boyfriend YOU WERE STILL not over your ex. That's how I see it, the answer to your problem is written in your own paragraph and without judgement you are the one to decide your own fate, all of us here can only give you an insight to what you already know, but just think about it, this could work out in two ways but open doors to thousands of possibilities, and also think if it is worth living in the moment belonging to the past or living for the future?

gstanescu84
Posted

My advice is very simple. Follow your heart. Do what your heart tells you. We can only advise you and put u in the right path, but at the end of the day, onyl you yourself can make the decision. It is obious from the above messages, that you should lose the Ex, and keep the current on the basis as pointed out alriteady. Mainly follwo your heart. Your heart will direct you to the answer.

Posted

thanks guys for all the advice its been very helpful. i think deep down i always knew the answer. i would be pretty stupid 2 give up what i have with my boyfriend for my ex. my ex is the love of my life and always will be but he broke my heart once and more then likely do it again. think its time 2 forget about him and move on with my life. and focus on my relationship with my boyfriend. now my problem is how do i tell my boyfriend whats been going on as i can't lie 2 him. i just hope he under stands and we can work r way through this.

Posted

id say,,,if he doesnt know already,,why bring it up..u havnt slept with the ex or done anything with him have you?
so why make more problems,,u may lose him too
im not over my 1st ex from 20 yrs ago..tho he will be still my mt fav n the love of my life,,but if i met anyone else,,i really wud give it 100%,,ur very lucky to have that option,,i cant see me finding anyone now,being disabled etc,,good luck

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Andrew here. However, can you be friends?

Posted

there will be questions to answer then from the current bf tim,,,u cant have ur cake n eat it

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Well, my bf is still friends with his x and it doesn't bother me a bit.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

His x is married to another man now. I am sure he and my bf do not have sexual feelings for each other any longer.

Posted

I think you summed yourself up, can you really be happy or trust the ex after being cheated on once, you are thinking that now, what happens if one day he was hours late and you couldn't get hold of him? Would you jump to the conclusion he was seeing someone?
You said you have a perfect relationship with your b/f now, well stick with it....but you are the only one that make that choice, you must know deep down inside how you feel.....by the way aren't you doing now what your ex done to you with your now b/f??

Posted

John I know what I was doing was just what my ex was doing 2 me and I always said I would never do that 2 anyone. but I have and I hate my self so much for doing that 2 my bf as he is such a nice guy and dose deserve 2 be fucked about from anyone. thats why i can't lie 2 him so i have 2 tell him whats been going on. I just hope he understands and that we can work things out. I am really not a bad person I just wish I did not bumped in 2 my ex that night and all this did not happen.

Dave_Mack
Posted

In any relationship honesty is always the best policy, You can't build a relationship on lies and deceit. Tell him the WHOLE truth. Don't sugar coat it. Be painfully honest just as you would want him to be with you. Then let the chips fall where they might. If he loves you and can forgive then he is Mr right. If he can't then you at least know where you stand..
No matter what happens don't make the same mistake twice.

Posted

So true what the guys are saying honesty is the best policy. I wish you all the best, and hope it all works for you, xx

Posted

I'm gonna be bluntly honest here!
You say you're 'madly in love' with your b/f yet you have been cheating on him!? If you loved him you wouldn't cheat, would you? I'm sorry but I have under lying HATE for cheaters, cause I know how much it hurts.
What you should do is end things with your ex and tell your b/f about the disgusting affair and handle the consequences, you made your bed now lie in it!

Posted

richard welcome back, and guys its alright saying you made your bed, but if both of you are playing around, might it not be better you get an agreement of sorts, and keep sex separate from Love, it may work, at least you can say you tried.