Karen_Wright

group invite - The Rainbow Lounge

Karen_Wright
Posted

Just wanted to say Thank You to Tonia Docter for inviting me to join her group I am very pleased to become a member and to be able to voice my feelings as well.

Posted

yes thank you also its a great little group and its great people can have a voice love y'all x

Tonia_Docter
Posted

I'm glad you found your way here Karen! I hope you have a blast in here and make some great new friends

Posted

Sun., March 25th, 12, 18:45 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Rainbow Lounge. Interesting. I'd Like to See Things More Casual, Where We Can Bring Up Topics that Are General, NOT Just Say Sexuality, or Being Gay/Lesbian, but Being Ourselves etc..
Topics - Say Anything - a TV Show, Trip Shopping, Weather, Simple Things, and What Have You.
Comments Anyone?
Tnx,
Operater.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Welcome all! Feel free to start any topics that you would like I will be starting rotating sessions of health topics and toy reviews. If there is anything else you would like to see let me know.

Tonia

Posted

Sun., March 25th, 12, 20:45 Hrs., M.D.T.,
Hi Again,
I'd Like to Discuss Pets - If Its OK. There are LOTS of Pet Owners, So Trust Its OK.
Tnx.,
Operater..

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Anything you want to discuss is fine

Posted

let me just say that i miss my cat my job means i travel alot an thus meaning my black cat salem is still in england, wish he was here x