Back - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi Guys, i am back on after my Heart operation, and ready for some fun. Dont know what i done but i must of deleted my account so lost all my good friends
Add me again please xxxx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome back john

Posted

Hay Homer how you doing keeping well i hope xxx

Posted

I had to have a triple bypass, but after i went to ICU i had a major bleed and they had to rush me back and open me up again, so recovery has been a little slower than expected lol. but im getting there.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

A vary big WELCOME,back to you John,

I am Vary happy & glad,to see you,up & about,again, lol,
Tommy,xxx

Posted

snap,ive had two,,but both have failed now,,just living on one lima graft now.1st was 92 other in 07,,i had pulmonary embolii after mine n ended up in hoso for 6weeks afefter 1st one..2nd one failed within weeks,,takes months even yrs,,but my thorts r with u,,i had 9Mis on top of it all n now have my 9th pacer

Posted

omg well keep chin up, thats all i do, spent all my life and career telling others (Patients) everything will be fine, so have to take my own advice lol and think positive

Posted

no,ive gone pst that stage now,,i do how i fel,feel as i feel..nothings ever fine tho,,i worked in nhs too for yrs,,lol..i got told same,,didnt go according to plan..positivety isnt always a possibility,,take care

Posted

And you Andrew xx

Posted

Hi John good to see you back we missed you while you were away,
wishing you a speedy recovery takecare.xxx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi John
I too had bypass x4 and I know how you feel...it takes awhile and things should be better for you...You will be in my prayers....

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Hi John, welcome back! I already added you. I hope your OP went well and you recover quickly!

Posted

Thanks guys, yea im getting there, with the weather here at the mo, its great spending all my time in the garden, and a thank you to Dean Hargreaves for chatting to me and keeping me smiling lol