Jony_Star

The Evil Within Family - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

so my mom was talking to me last night about her fone conversation between her and her cousin Maricela...and she told me some interesting stuff that Maricela told her about her sister Martha...which to sum it all up...it was basically how Martha talks bad about everyone behind their backs...and it was kind of hard for my mom to believe this but she realized it was true...because Maricela mentioned that Martha was saying that my mom had invited her to Luna's b-day party...she came in her clown suit and at the end of the day my mom didn't pay her a penny...and that on top of that my mom was treating her like a slave...doing this and that and didn't offer her any food...now 1st of all my mom invited her and told her she could come and relax...she didn't have to come dressed as a clown...in fact my other sis Liz didn't want her to come as a clown becuz she has a phobia of clowns...(which honestly i've never knew this before...in all our childhood she never seemed afraid of clowns before)...anywho...but she offered...so it's not as if my mom hired her as a clown...she was supposed to come down as a guest...and she decided to come down as a clown...2 she was not being slaved around and we did feed her after the party was over...now my mom knows that Maricela is telling the truth because Maricela wasn't invited cuz she lives far from us...and my mom never had told her about the Luna's party at all...the only way she would know is if her sister Martha had told her...so that's like a big eye opener...because my mom and her siblings have issues with both sides of their family...(their mom's and dad's sides of the family)...and it doesn't help when stuff like this come up to the surface...but something just came to me...what if Martha told her about the party but Maricela is making some stuff up???...Martha had also warned us about her sister Maricela that she likes to make stuff up...but it's kinda hard to know who's lying because they both say the same thing about each other...both of them say that they're capable of making up stories to make people look bad...but in the end my mom came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter...she knows what happened and well in the end what goes around comes around...so they can talk and make up whatever they want...it's not gonna bother us...and it shouldn't...the truth shall set you free...and as long as you hold on to that nobody can touch you...it just sucks that someone you like and get along with as family is capable of saying such things just to make you or others look bad...isn't family about sticking together???...oh well what can you do???...family is family no matter how bad they are...

Posted

When they making the movie and who will play the clown aunt. I'm sure Brabra Streisand will do the sound track.

David_Dubber
Posted

Sorry, but once again it just proves the old saying that you can choose your friends but not your family

Posted

so true David....so true

Posted

well also it comes to show that you can never completely know a person because everyone is full of surprises...unfortunately those surprises aren't always good news...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I have friends who lie just to hear themselves talk. It gets annoying but you either decide it doesn't matter and accept it or you decide to get them out of your life. For me, I guess I'm not completely consistent with my decisions on this...