Tonia_Docter

Transsexual/Transgender and Pansexual - The Rainbow Lounge

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Welcome all transgenders! Please share all of your stories here

Posted

so tired of thous lesbians that say they want nothing to do with- transsexuals well you wonder is their such a thing as lgbt community it looks more like lgb and their is t over there

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Well sweetie, you are MORE than welcome in here! I'm so glad you came in here and I hope you make some other great friends

Posted

Im with Tonia. If this sites welcomes me then welcome one and all I say. And no Daniella we dont judge anyone. Nice one Tonia for starting this discussion xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi`er,to every one, lol.

Tommy,xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

i am Friendly.

Posted

Im not transgender im pansexual bit i feel like i was suposed to be a girl and i enjoy crossdressing.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Clarification on the F word....if you are telling somebody to F off I have a problem, if you are talking about your favorite position to be F'd in then you may go right ahead.

@Joey, please don't take this as ignorance because I want you to be included and to feel as if you have a place here...if Trans or Queer works I will do what I can to get those groups up and going stronger in here. I know that Pan is different from all others including Asexual and MANY others so I wanted to start out with the major groups and we can branch out from there...I can start others if you want me to...I just want you to have a lot of people to talk to, then we can branch off from there.

@Allan, I can also start a politics/activists sticky if you would like me to if there is any interest.

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

In followup to Danielle Severson comment here.

Many of my "L" friends don't really want any additional chance/risk in a relationship. It is asking a lot for some one to take on a additional complications after they had struggled with who they are for so many years of their life. I see a line for dating drawn by many between L and B, just because even with the difference between them is already difficult for some one who is "L".

While we are in transition we (T) tend to be very needy and grouchy... which makes us, under ordinary circumstance unattractive prospect for date. No one want to come to a dinner date table to represent the unjust world and hear about it. We all show up with best shoes and cloth, nicest compliment of hair and makeups (if your date like it that way), so we can have a chance to find our image in our dates eye, with her looking at you with passion and interest.

In my case, even being in a loving relationship for 2 years, we still engage in a discussion, what our relationship is.

We are very small population (less than 0.01%). Considering that, we are actually generously represented in LGBT.

Posted

tonia, and everyone in this group i am going to ask that tonia amends the sticky, to read Transgenders/transsexuals & Pansexuals, as the new name for this group.
If any feel they object to this please post it in the next 24 hrs.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

I can try to change it...I may have to unsticky this thread and start it as a new one.

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

Tonia... how does one unsticky a thread?

Posted

im les n honestly, i really cnt stand ppl of the lgbt community who discriminate against trans ppl..... plus i think we r all the same... awesome in our own ways...

Tonia_Docter
Posted

@June, when you are in a thread that has been made a Sticky and you are the group owner, there is a little box at the top right to make it a Sticky or Unsticky.

@Aileen, I cannot change the title of this thread, so I am going to Unsticky it and restart one with the new title.

Posted

@Tonia, I sorted it out in the backoffice, now all you need to do is make this a sticky again