Tonia_Docter

Bisexuals - The Rainbow Lounge

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Welcome all bisexuals! Please share your stories here

Posted

Well I'm Luis ,24.

One question I get asked often is what does being bisexual means to me ... Often implied that I don't know which way my sexual preference is headed or confused.... To which I respond...I am able to fall for the person.. or easier put the ability to reach into someone's pants and be content with what I find ...lol love has no gender why limit yourself? Anywho

Posted

I am Naomi, 20.
I like how you put it Luis I used to feel the same way i loved the being an not the gender but i now see myself as gay I do believe your heart doesnt see gender only love for the person i agree its nothing to do with being greedy so thank you x

David_Cloud
Posted

Louis and Naomi...I so agree with you both. I try not to define myself by a sexual preference label. I am the person who I am and I love others for the persons they are. There may be a sexual component to the friendship or relationship or there may be none. That is entirely figured out between myself and the other person individually. I actually resist the label bisexual because it implies a polarity -- you like boys and/or you like girls - whereas I believe we all have components of both within us, in different mixtures and not necessarily a fixed proportion...I.e. can change a bit day by day. I love PEOPLE and prefer not to limit my opportunities for making friends by use of any sexual preference label. Having thought that bisexual was the closest to what I feel I am, I am now also trying to understand the pan sexual viewpoints well.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I have alway`s seen my self as BI-.
But in reasant time`s, after being married THREE time`s
and by my own chorce in the matter,i am now 100% Gay.
The reason,for me to take this curse of action is that
i have been Hurt so,so,many times,by all the Woman
in my life.
So tell me,under what heading should i put my self
under,now then,???????.
Tommy,xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

But i still like to chat to
woman vary much,but
only as Friend`s only.
( There is No turn on,
there for me now ). lol.
Tommy,xx

Posted

welcome all, one needs to understand that as one goes through life, you change, and there is nothing wrong with that, in the gay community there are a lot of gay mums & dads, including me, and a few years ago, i was also a crossdresser, and transgender, to me i am still trapped in the wrong body, but i have made my choice and will now live with being classified as gay, or rather queer, because that term suits me better, as i feel i am a bit of all.
As for sexual attraction, well thats different with each person or individual, but all on here should intermix in the different groups in the rainbow rooms and have fun, flirt with all, even date, and dont wait for the right discussion, as discussions are able to flow back and forth, and deviate from the topics heading, you see i got deviate in, a word that the s8's use in social terms for us.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Allan, stop stealing the good words from my mouth (fingertips)! Sexuality is fluid and just because one person likes women ans one likes men or another likes both doesn't mean that you have to stay in that position. If you like chocolate ice cream (yuck btw) doesn't mean that you always have to ONLY eat that flavor...you can try as many flavors as you want as long as you are safe.

Posted

flavours of icecream, mint, rum & raisin, strawberry, raspberry, and ordinary vanilla, all mixed in a tall glass, with fruit, and sponge cake, sprinkled on top with glace cherries, and topped of with orange juice, now thats nice on a hot day, and all who have joined please invite all your friends to come and join in the fun here, and in turn they invite there friends, just go to the main page "rainbow lounge" in the upper right and corner, is a notice saying invite friends, click on it, and invite all your friends, it will send an official invite to the group, and tonia, please invite all group owners to join as well, and mike too.
We want all, old friends and new friends to come and just have fun, we are all friends on here.
Like the last 3 letters tonia, to me it felt like fate today when i saw my new number plate on the car, only the T is missing.

David_Cloud
Posted

Allan, the number plate that came with your car looks like it was just good fortune - more than can be said for the colour of the car!!!!

Tonia_Docter
Posted

@ David...I like the color of his car! I think I need one now!

Posted

haha well i like it an the number plate is awesome i want it

Posted

thought some of you would appreciate the humour in that, as i said fate is funny, and asked my nephew to take a pic of me and the car, and he asked if i wanted to pose on the front bonnet, ha ha lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,Naomi,
I can garrantee you that there are a lot of
Peaple,out there on this Site,who feel just as
we do. lol.
Tommy,xx

Posted

i know and im just lucky that nothing horrible has happened to me because of who i am. I love that i feel like myself and i am finally starting to understand who i am and it feels great and for anyone an i mean anyone to say its unnatural or discusting is wrong. I wish we could have a backwards day and treat straight people like gay people or maybe just the homophobes lol i wish everyone happyiness and i love you all x

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I know whare you are comming from Naomi,
And like you,i must admit,it is a Vary,
vary,nice feeling,to be One`s self
on here,& knowing that you are
among Like minded,Friend`s,who
will Support you though Thick and
thin, lol.
( Hug`s ), Tommy,xx

Posted

Well to tell you this most homophobes are repressing their homosexuality and I tell you this because .... Example personal experience...there was this guy that would always talk shit when he was with his friends always hating on other members of the community that have no choice but to be out which I always stood up for btw..... then he found out i was bi and attempted to tease me long story short I knocked him on his ass the very first time because him and his friends tried to pick on me physically.....this was high school btw ..... I ran into him in the bathroom later that day he walked up to me and kissed me ..I was a bit put off and ee talked came out to me ... I let him know I was there if he wanted to talk I would listen ....were still pretty close friends .... I've also had the manliest of men slip me their number when their wife isn't looking .... Never act upon it because I'm not that type of person .... But alas people hate what their narrowminds can't grasp

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Vary well put,Luis, lol

Posted

I'm excited I met a guy that seems will be worth my time and I think I'm falling hard .. but i will walk carefully ... He's managed to melt the ice encasing my heart and its wierd for someone to go this far without triggering my bs detector

Posted

well good luck with it luis, and remember even if he is bi, he may want a stable loving relationship with you as his lover.

Posted

And that would be fine because its what I would expect, and ty so much for the luck! Im gonna try my best to make it happen