Tonia_Docter

Gays - The Rainbow Lounge

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Welcome all gays! Please share your stories here

Posted

just being me and wanting a boyfriend actually lives where i am

Posted

My husband is from South Dakota so we spent a lot of time in Sioux Falls, he was at Southeast Tech at the time. He also lived in Vermilion when he was at USD. I don't thing there is any part of the state that I haven't been to. Sorry I don't know any young guys there to send your way.

Posted

the few that is listed on this site has not logged in for at least a year

Posted

Not true James

Posted

why don't you try silverdaddies.com..there are a lot of guys on there from Sioux Falls.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,yes,there are, lol

Posted

keith

who is james

Posted

Maybe he means you?

Posted

my name is not james so not me

Posted

bernie -

not the kind of site looking for

i am not interested in random hook ups

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Jamie,
Have you tried the Browse,Button
on here, ????

Posted

yes

a lot from where i am not even logging in for over a year

Posted

Jamie, you are sounding a little negative, what would you like short of us going to Sioux Falls and taking you out to meet some gays in your age group? Here are sites you should check out, contact PFLAG and they will help you out www.pflagsfsd.org/ also here is a web site for a new gay hangout in Sioux Falls assuming you are old enough to go www.sdtoppers.com . If not then PFLAG is you best bet. Good luck, Bernie

Posted

bernie

i am not negative

reality is negative

what should i do - just take all people from around the world and spend hundreds of thousands traveling the world and just say if on the same planet then it is where i am

wonder why you tell the truth and it does not fit the idea people have then i am the one who is negative - reality is reality and truth is they might be listed as a member but if it has been at least a year since last log in does me no good and if it is a site dedicated to random sex hook ups and i am not wanting that then i must be the one with the problem

i am not going to go do random sex hook ups to make these other sites work for me or stalk the local listed members and force them to log in

i am not the one with the problem - just being realistic and because you do not like reality does not make me being too negative

and i have been to toppers and it is a small bar and i really do not want to meet a person in a bar - not negative just some people not interested in random sex hook ups and going to bars

and the pflag here is just a couple groups so families have a support group - this is like mom finds kid is gay support

what pflag does in your state might be more but here they do not really do the full stuff other states get

i am not negative - just ideas people have might fit reality in new york or united kingdom but here in the prairie we have a lot less than half of what some web page says they do - the pflag web page promotes all things all chapters in all states do but does not mean what they do in florida is the same exact thing they so in some remote city

Posted

Jamie, I didn't say "you" were negative, I said you're comments were "sounding" negative. Also, in my opinion,you are not correct when you say the sites are for quick hook-ups. Yes, a lot of members want quick hook-ups but some don't and if you are serious about finding someone then you're going to have to do the work and sort through all those people to find the one you are looking for. I belong to some sites and all I am interested is in chatting with people. Make sure your profile is very clear that you are not interested in quick hook-ups and keep looking. Your prince charming wont come to our door magically and fall in your lap. By the way, I'm not American or British..lol..I live in Canada and I'm Canadian, my husband is American and he found me on American singles so maybe you should go to a dating site like that but beware some guys there also just wan quick sex. Good luck to you. Bernie

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Being out in a small community is hard, finding love with any gender is hard, being alone is hard...Jamie you have a lot against you, but here you are building a support group of friends. Just keep your mind open and you may be introduced to somebody through a friend on here, or you may meet your Mr. Right...don't shut down...keep hope my friend

Posted

i try

just if people think comments sound negative then so what - truth is advice might work where they are but things do not work like that here or not have half of the stuff some web page says a national thing like pflag or some other place has

for those other sites the design looks more like they are designed to want the hook up sex and nothing more so being clear in a profile really will not help

think all this is negative if you want but experience and reality says advice so far does not really work that much for where i am and the kind of person i am when for going to bars and sites designed to attract hook up sex people

i tried telling people in my profile here that is not what i want but people ignore it and try no matter what to get me to fly off to different countries to hook up

reality is reality and if does not fit with experience and how things work here then negative it must be

you and the other person meeting from different countries is fine if you have the money to travel and that works for you - will not work for absolutely all people and i do not have the money to fly off half way around the world because a person wants me to have a drink - again reality for me must be negative compared to people that have the money to get on a plane and fly half way around the world to have a drink

also pflag in new york does way more than pflag does here so again reality for that must be negative compared to what a web page says - reality reality reality

Posted

Everybody to their points of views and opinions I guess

Posted

Everybody to their points of views and opinions I guess

Posted

thing is it is not just a point of view when you get in your car and go to a place expecting things to be how the web page says it is and when you get there the place does almost nothing

it is not just a point of view looking at a business design like web page and other stuff and see what kind of people they want to attract

it is not a point of view when flying half way around the world just to have a drink will cost thousands of dollars and after just basic stuff i have almost no money left - so who pays for me to fly around the world all the time

i see too many people with problems caused by drinking so meeting a person in a bar is not the kind of thing i want - i do not want to end up with a person that uses drinking as a hobby and get the same problems other people in my apartment building get

Posted

Sorry then Jamie, I'm done with advice but I suggest you re-read Tonia's comments which are based in reality and good luck to you. Bernie

Posted

what ever bernie

i guess i just smoke too much crack to know flying thousands of miles to meet a person for a drink is actually free or places do stuff just because the internet says so

i guess i am not in reality to know things just do not happen in real life because the internet says they do and places do the exact same things in the exact same way in absolutely all parts of the world

guess having actually gone there to find they do not do really any of the things the internet says they are supposed to is really not reality

Posted

Whatever right back to you Jamie, you'll get WHATEVER you deserve so enjoy it! WHATEVER it is.....lol. Please go preach to someone else who is trying to help you because I've heard it all from you for too many times....bye, bye..lol

Posted

when so called advice does not fit reality where i am but does in your country or the fact the advisor can afford to fly to a different country to have a drink with a person does not make it reality for others to do it

advice is not based in reality when a thing is how it works in your country but physically walking out of my apartment and in the local pflag or other place and physically being there shows does not match what a web page says then advice is not reality based

also not every person can afford to be open to flying to a different country to meet people since doing that costs money and not every person on the planet can get the money to fly off for a drink in a bar that is thousands of miles away

just because reality where i am and the fact i do not have the money to fly off to distant lands to meet a person does not fit your ideal little life then screw off with the accusing me of stuff