Sebastian_Bai

It can be so embarrassing. - Gay Guys! <3

Sebastian_Bai
Posted

i facked a classmate who is my best friend's ex boyfriend and he is Bi. . the problem is she still love him , i feel so bad when she talk about him in front me .... : (
i just wanna avert what i did and that man,,,,,
how can i feel better?

Posted

Sorry, but think it's just one of those things that's been, gone, past, can't change it, so accept and somehow try get on with things / life. Sorry for being blunt, but that's the best way that I've found when coping with past activities that I may have done or said in the past.

Lim_Ong
Posted

it always does happen & you are not blamed . just leave it and keep that as a secret between you and your friend otherwise will hurt her ..

Posted

in time it will pass...but well in a way you did nothing wrong...because they weren't together...but in a sense knowing she wanted to get back with him...yea you shouldn't have done anything with him...but what's done is done...you just have to move on...as long as the sex between you and him didn't mean anything emotionally...then you should just treat it as meaningless memory and don't let it get in the way of your friendship...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You should be glad that they are open with you and she did it the way she though was open so you would know.

Alfawolf

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,at the moment,you are Feeling,Vary,vary,Guilty, ( ? ), Let this be a vary possitive lesson to you,and and if you can,Lern from it. There is one of two thing`s you can do. ( 1 ), You confess and tell the truth, This you will feel a lot better within your self,at the risk of loseing a Friend, ( 2 ), Or you can just say nothing and keep it,all to your self. This way,you will still feel guilty as hell,and in the end,you will not be able to look your Friend,directly into the Eye`s. And in the end also,you will find that your behaver will change,and your friend will notice this also,and will ask you what is wrong. lol I know what way i would go,but this is your Disition to make.on your own. I don`t know if i have helped you at all, but,good Luck to you,to what ever you Deside. LOL.
Tommy,x

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Why don't you talk to them and it might help you and them.It will give you a point to move on and it might make it work out for all.

Alfawolf

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Forgive yourself, it was just a moment in time

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Yeremiah,
I must admit,that,is,infact a third way, lol,
Tommy,x

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think if you stop and think about it you may come with the answer. Life is to short I know that mine is very short .

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree mostly with Yeremiah...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i,m not having any sex so if your getting any enjoy it

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Mind you Keith,Your Faminn
wont last for ever, lol