The Irish - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

So whats best and worst about us Irish then. We are well known for our Ceol agus Craic ( Music and Fun ) We are also known for being lovers of a few drinks. So what do you hate or love about us. Funny little survey I thought Id start. Cant wait for your thoughts. xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i love the irish because they are sexier then most americans

Pendragonworld
Posted

I love Irish Music and the Irish accent, only ever managed to get to Dublin though (I'm in Dublin again Mon & Tue next week), but would love to travel through the southern country side!! X

Pendragonworld
Posted

Posted

H ha ha. Dmm it we are a sexy bunch haha thanks for that. Pity you cant make it down south on your trip @ Graham

Posted

good thing they are lovely people-bad thing you put ice in cider

Pendragonworld
Posted

Yeah, whats that all about?? Ice in Cider?

gstanescu84
Posted

I love americans very much, seriously sxc accents. esp strong NY accent. mmmmm. THe Irish are very welcomeing that's a known fact. full of laughter and jokes. As regards getting guys ur own type, thats a subject difficult for me.

Heebie999
Posted

I don't put ice in cider. =O and there's nothing wrong with getting to Baile Átha Clíáth [Dublin]! (There's nothing wrong with getting to Cill Airne [Killarney] either, although I prefer Cill Órglan [Killorglin] in that area.) Of course if you get to THE Cill Airne, you're right around the corner from my place in Dublin, since that ship is a restaurant in the river Lifé [Liffey] just 5 minutes walk from here.
I wonder if there are many guys in Killarney who looks suspiciously like Koalas?

Posted

Yeh, I Have Hear about The Irish, I hope 2 Visit that Country Some Day.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Well then,i must be one of the Lucky One`s, as in 1976 i spent two week`s in Ireland and i Loved every day of my Trip there. Started off from Dun Laoghaire ( whitch is next door to Dublin ), and ended back up in Dublin,Via,== Naas,Limerick,Kilarney,Cork, Waterford,Wexford,Wicklow,and many other,places inbetween. Now then,what do i Like,and Dislike about the Irish ??. No,no,i don`t think that i have a single Dislike for the Irish. Infact, i think that the Irish, are Just Great to get on with,and also Vary,vary,friendly. Todd,might agree with me here,but Ireland,i think is a nice place to go too,and i must not forget,to Mention the Black Stuff. ( what takes at least 5 min to settle,after i has been Poured into a Pint Glass ). And i like that too. LOL.
Tommy,x

Posted

I love the Irish my Mother's family is Irish. Been to the country 3 times and the people are just great and what I saw the contry is beautiful........

Derek_Bliss
Posted

the accent is hot.

Posted

Yes we are cute Koalas here in Killarney. All I can say is thanks. Nobody has said a negitive thing about us and there was many ye could of said. Perhaps we are more critical about ourselves. Thanks for the nice comments guys. Hugs and Guinness from Killarney xxx