Jony_Star

Agree, Disagree, Or Not Sure - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i finally came up with a new game...(yes it's been forever since we've had a game on here)...and i'm sure you can tell by the title what they game will be like...but i'll explain it anyways...ok so i'm gonna write down a statement and the next person will choose either agree, disagree, or not sure...should you choose not sure...please explain why...you don't really have to explain if you choose agree or disagree...but you're free to do so if you want to...then after making your decision and giving your explanation for your answer...you will then have to write a new statement and the next person will answer...so on and so forth...there is no censoring...so you're free to say whatever you like...so long as it doesn't offend anyone...this can be fun and interesting...if some of you want to use a statement that has already been used...make sure to alternate...i mean it would get boring if people were to say I am cute/hot/sexy like 5 times in a row...anywho as i said your statement could be about anything...it doesn't necessarily need to about you or anything...feel free to also make it educational...learning new things is also fun...anywho...i hope this becomes a good game...and well...i'll start if off with an easy one...have fun guys... - I am a person who loves to have fun.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

============== I AGREE,======== i like to have fun too LOL

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Next: "cute guys have big c**ks"

Posted

Not Sure...i've known some cute guys who are big...and well others have been small...so i can't agree or disagree...by the way Marcus...you don't have to censor any words...we're all adults here...lol...anywho...alright here's my next one

- Size really does matter.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Totally agree :-). Thanks Jony
"Underwear selection is very important"

Posted

Wed., March 21st, 12, 18:30 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi,
Disagree, Why? Underwear is Only Important if Your Made to Feel it is By the Media etc. What Your Comfortable in Is Important to the Individual. Not What is Imposed on People.
Tnx.
Operater.

Next Questions.

Bottoms Rule. They Decide Who Gets What.

Posted

Disagree...Tops have just as much say...cuz without the top...the bottom isn't getting any...lol...haha...

- I can do errands/chores more easily if i'm listening/singing to music.

Posted

totally agree- i love the music up loud and proud especially when decorating lol

'the freedom of speech has gone'

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Agree. The freedom of speech is often challenged unless you are a large corporation (US Supreme Court decision).

People are generally positive.

Posted

Agree...i always try to stay on the positive side of things...sure we have our bad days...but well they don't really last once we return to our positive attitude...just gotta remember that the good must always outweigh the bad...

- History can be so boring.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Disagree. I loved history classes in high school and at university!

Police officers always wish to protect us.

RompinRick
Posted

Disagree Some turn into real pricks when they get that badge!

Its hard to find someone for sex when You are over 65.

Posted

Disagree. You don't have to be over 65. I'm 58 & can't find sex. If you're under 35 it's easy.
People who are artistic are not normal?

Posted

Disagree...normality is something people made up...(or so i say)...everyone is different...and well artists love to step out of the box and let their imagination run loose...it's a real gift...

It is impossible not to love pizza, everyone loves pizza.

Posted

Gotta love pizza, even bad pizza is good.
Do you find men of a different race than you sexy?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I agree, because i like all Races,because we all are vary SEXY in
our own way.

Guy`s in Suit`s all way`s look vary Sexy.

Posted

Not Sure...i think it depends on what kind of suit...lol...

- When I want something real bad, nothing will get in my way.

Posted

agree if i really want it i will move heaven and earth to get it

scientists really know what they are talking about?

ps disagree Gregg i cant stand pizza

Posted

Disagree scientists use the S.W.A.G. Method when making most conclusions (S.W.A.G.- scientific wild ass guess). Do you believe in love at first sight?

Posted

Disagree...you don't have to see the person to fall in love...i talked to my 1st bf...(who has been my only love til the day)...over the fone for 3 months before i met him in person...he had asked me out and i said yes without knowing what he looked like...later on when i met...well he wasn't physically great or bad...but his personality was enough to think he was cute...1st thing i did when i saw him was hug him and kiss him...i was his boyfriend already after all...haha...so i don't think people rely on sight...

- Video games make you stupid and are a waste of time.

Posted

not sure-for me it would depend on the game ,some get the brain thinking and some r just pure blood lust

reality shows are rubbish

Posted

Agree...they're so fake...but something about them gets you to watch them...they're like soap operas but without the drama and romance...oh wait i'm thinking about the MTV reality shows...well those are the only reality shows i've seen...haven't really seen any other ones...

- Once you reach a certain age, cartoons aren't very interesting anymore.