Jony_Star

Some Men Have To Ruin It For The Rest Of Us - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

you know i've always hated the fact the majority of pedophiles and sex offenders have been male...and mostly you hear about they gay sex offenders...so they don't only ruin it for the male community...but also for the gay male community...as if we didn't have enough to deal with...today my mom got a letter that they're investigating a substitute at Luna's pre-school...that they're investigating this guy sexual misconduct...which was non-work related...and if any parents gets any information about any inappropriate misconduct from a child to report it to a detective in charge of the case right away...when i was attending Cal State LA...i went in and wanted to major in computer science...then changed it to elementary education...my mom was so pretty much against it...cuz she didn't want me to be falsely accused of sexual misconduct, should my sexual orientation be noticed by a parent of something...well lucky for her...i ended up changing my major again...so i'm most likely heading towards psychology...anywho...back to my topic...i'm not saying that i wish there were more female sex offenders...they just need to keep it in their pants and stop going after individuals that they're not supposed to be messing with...and stop ruining it for the rest of us...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

sorry to hear that Babo

Posted

some cant keep it in their pants atleast not as good as the rest of us I think:J

Posted

now my mom is paranoid of all male teachers...and probably will insist that Luna has all female teachers...might as well send her to an all girls school...but well we don't have the money for that...

Posted

Girl or guy works both ways ...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I have a gay acquaintance here in New York, was an openly gay teacher for many years, now an elected official to the City Council, never accused

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I am like you Jony,i hate all Pedophiles,and i would not mind to see
Each and every Last one,of them Get Casterated,so they can`t do
Any Harm to all those, Innercent, Children out there.

Let`s all just hope and Pray,that his has been cought in time. ??

I can also understand why your mom is so Worried and Parranoid. Jony.

Tommy,

Posted

don't get me wrong...i know there are good teachers out there...and had i pursued a career in elementary education...i would've been one of the good ones...but anywho...yea well i wouldn't go as far as getting castrated but well let's just hope that justice catches up to them...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Jony,i also agree with that as well. lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I have a very good friend who is in prison because he molested one of his children. His problem is that he is gay but got married to a woman anyway. He lived in Idaho where being gay is not accepted and, I guess was sexually frustrated and this is how it came out. I am actually very sad for him and would not want him to be castrated. I do not believe this would solve the problem. Of course he has sex in the all male prison and he is much happier than he was as a closeted gay person in an unhappy marriage...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Timothy,in a way,i can see whare your friend was/is coming from,and i can
understand that ok,but the main group,who i was talking about,are these
so called STRAIGHT`S. all have not got such frustration`s as what your friend
had, lol Tommy,x

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Thank you for your understanding, Tommy.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

lol

Posted

well i see what the problem was...yea he shouldn't have gotten married to a woman if he was gay...but i'm sure that whatever the reason was it still doesn't excuse the fact that he did something very wrong...sure gays may not be accepted in Idaho...but i think any one of us here would rather be labeled out as gay than sex offender...talk about making the wrong choice..so how come he didn't do what usual husbands do and have an adult lover???...i mean i'm no fan of cheating...but that would've been better than touching a child and going to jail for it...not to mention hurting a child and messing with his innocence...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's hard to say. I am not him and do not approve of what he did. I just do not think that castration would be a big help to anyone. It would only satisfy base feelings of revenge.

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

I remember at the tender age of 16 watching a news article with my Grandmother, about a paedophile that had been caught and sentenced, which was quite shocking back in the 70's, I commented on the anguish that poor boy must have gone through and felt, my Grandmother looked at me increduously and said dont you realise that you have been abused the same, which was true, from the age of 11 upwards...but things like that were swept under the carpet, not discussed or mentioned back then, my parents knew, but did nothing about it, I accepted the abuse as normal, that it was all I could expect, my parents wanted nothing to do with their dirty little homosexual son, I was made to feel dirty and ashamed, put into care, I have no love of paedophiles at all, sadly a lot of them are victims of abuse themselves, which does not excuse them at all.
One of my earlier partners was sexually abused by his father, it turned him abusive, nasty and cruel, extremely violent, the last I heard about him 16 years ago, was that he was in prison for abuse and underage sex, which didn't surprise me I knew his damage and yes I put up with his abuse for many years, because I was used to abuse, used to feeling degraded and worthless.....paedophiles dont need to be castrated, they suffer enough in prison, but never as much as their victims ever will!

Posted

i know Tim...i'm just expressing my opinion about you story...Carl...well i'm glad you were able to overcome the trauma of your abuse...i don't believe in pedophiles getting castrated because as you say...that's seems more like an act of revenge rather than justice...thanks for sharing your story with us Carl...

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

Jony I never overcame anything, I suffered child abuse from the age of 4, then teenage abuse, then adult abuse, the last time being raped 3 years ago and not for the first time, I only reported that last incident because I am hiv+, the guy needed to be found, so that he could be tested, else I wouldn't have bothered, abuse has become a natural part of my life, abuse for me is unacceptable and abbhorrent at any age, I no longer date, I seem to attract violent men, mostly straight angry with their gay feelings, I have always had a fear of men which has complicated my life, especially being gay, I was brought up to believe like most gay people, that being gay was dirty, , shameful, grew up with no self worth or confidence at all, which is also abuse, but we are all victims, what I have found mostly, is to learn how to love yourself, whatever your colour or gender, which is unimportant, it is how you feel about yourself, not others, which is how I survive how I live, how I accept myself and my life, we all have a story to tell, I use my story and experiences to help others, I believe in sharing minds and thoughts, which is why I love this site so much and the freedom to express.

Posted

well thanks again for sharing...and i hope that one day you have the strength to overcome your fears...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Yes, I agree: Thank you very much for sharing Carl-david! It is very much appreciated!

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

As I have always said, there is really nothing to fear, apart from fear itself, remove the fear, only then can you start to live, I am very much at ease with my life, with myself, we can all find peace after we pick up the pieces, make the jigsaw of our lives whole, all life is precious, including my own, it took me to become terminally ill to appreciate my life and myself, we all need to protect ourselves from harm and damage, further harm and damage. All I have ever really needed was stability and security, I wrongfully sought that in other's, finally finding it in myself...I have many friends, I am happy being unattatched, there are no great hardships in my life anymore, I enjoy being calm, being at peace.

Posted

well i don't quite understand how you say you haven't overcome anything...but with what you just said right now it sounds to me like you overcame your abuse...accepted what happened...picked up any broken pieces and continued moving forward...and are content with yourself and your life...isn't that what overcoming something is???

Posted

Well Written, Carl-David, i am really happy for u now, 2 be happy in one's own skin is really something else and very Peaceful in one's Mind. I Know u so well Carl, that i am delighted 2 read this statement this morning, and i will have a great day Cause of it. So I wish u a Very Happy and Positive Day Today.

Love Richard XX.

Posted

well guys just like the 7th calvary, i am late, jony you know that i am and was gay, and that girl that saved my life back then was a lesbian, and we got married and had children, in these days it happened a lot, and still does.
But guys lets turn the clock back to the 70's, a lot of gay guys, were not looked as being paedolphiles then, they merely suffered from an mental disease, which could be cured with the use of electro-shock treatment, or frontal lobotamy's, the same treatment they had for epilepsy previously, and it was used in california, before that practice was stopped.
Accusations of being sexual perverts came later, and the term paedophiles came later, in the UK , for a long time male rape did not exist, and was never talked about openly, it was only when that was changed, it was out in the open, the s8's could not ignore it, or use it as an excuse, sssshh, keep quiet? that sexual abuse came out, and at the same time sexual abuse by the catholic church also came to the front, and could no longer be kept hidden, and human rights activists were pressing for gay rights.
And then in the 80's, "aids" and boy oh boy, you should have seen the terror on some of the s8's, could have they caught it from kissing, or drinking in gay bars, what about sex with prostitutes.
No guys i am really happy to see carl posting this, because the 2 of us know more than you do, and its really great to hear that he is now independent, and moving forward with his life.
And if you look back in the past, well, we had a rollercoaster ride, these were great years, some of you younger guys missed it, you now live with that hiv danger, just as we do, but back then, it was unknown as an std, but thats life.
As for paedophiles, convict them in courts, and then let them free in jail and the prisoners can deal with them.no solitary confignment for them

Posted

very interesting info...thanks for sharing Allan...