Jordan_Mathieson

need a bit of advice please?? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Well I'm sorta seeing this guy, he's lovley and I really really do like him. The feelings mutual, we both get that warm feeling. But here's where the problem lies, he's in a realationship and has been for 10 years, I want to keep it going and he says that he's gonna finish with his partner. He's not happy with him, and I belive him. That he is gonna finish it. Do yous guys think its all worth the prsuit? Or is it better leaving thw whole thing a blank canvis??? X x x please give me your veiw on the whole oppinion :/ x x

Posted

Leave him with his boyfriend already, its not your place to encourage him to cheat, so by being the distraction your practically causing the problems in their relationship, i know the feeling of this but you just have to leave it, im good friends with him and we loves each other but we know that nothing will become of it because he's engaged and Im a bit young, but love is shown in many ways, Destiny and Free will are two different things, leave him for a while and let him do some thinking without you there to constantly ask what his decision is, he needs to think about it properly and see what he's getting into, not just having someone new to play with.

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I strongly urge you to tell him that you two will no longer have any contact and that you stick to it. Why, you ask. OK, I'll tell you. Is he type of person you want, someone who will see a guy behind his partner's back? Why is he not honest with his partner and say directly that he is not happy? Why doesn't he break up with his partner and then look for someone?

I think that you don't truly want someone who is dishonest with his partner because he may eventually become dishonest with you.

Again, I strongly urge you to leave now, even though it will be difficult and you will feel the loss.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats your call to make but if it was me, i would tell him to get lost and find some one else

Posted

These situations are hard to give advice on Jordan.
Not knowin the full story behind the other guy and his relationship doesnt help
I would say to the other guy that when your single call me.If he is as serious as
u suggest he will do it.The flip of the coin is u hav to be prepared to take on a
relationship knowin that he cheated on his last partner(unless he told him of course)
If you are happy to wait for him then go for it and be happy but if not walk away
now life is short enough i know message me if u like
Good luck

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I know it`s your call in the end,Jordan,but if he is Cheating on his,Partner now
would/will he do the same too you one day ?? Can you TRUST him ?? lol

Heebie999
Posted

(sorry about the deleted post.. I'd misspelled a word and it wasn't letting me edit it.)

It's really your call to make, but I leave you with the very wise lyrics to a song a friend of mine wrote many years ago:

If she'd leave him for me
You know I'd be there with bells

Sometimes you can't ever tell

She'd leave me for someone else

Timothy_Brown
Posted

This is really a hard one. I pretty much agree with all of the comments although my first thought was "go for it". However, I agree that you need to be ready for the fact that the same thing could happen again with you...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

any time sexy jordan

Timothy_Brown
Posted

You are very welcome and I hope it works out for you no matter how you decide!

Posted

well i'm pretty sure you've got the idea from everyone else...it's best to leave him...had he left his boyfriend before starting something with you...that'd be a different story...but well he hasn't...i don't know how far things have gone between the 2 of you...and that's totally your business...but i'm totally against cheating...and if he's cheated on this guy who he's been with for 10 yrs...there's no guarantee that he won't do that with you if he should ever be bored or not feel anything for you anymore...whatever you decide i can only hope it works out for you...