Juanis_San

worried =/ - Lesbian Ladies

Juanis_San
Posted

i been with my girlfriend for over a year...
we stay together, 2 kids involved [hers]
i love her...

but how do you know when the relationship starts to die out?
can love shift from significant other to friend in a blink?
what are the signs to look at [what to look out for]?

Posted

Maybe invigorating a few areas might help. Add some spice

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

Some bad signs are... (1) she hides her cell phone or locks the texts, (2) her friends have become more important than you, (3) random calls during the day from unknown people, (4) less cuddling when going to sleep, (5) starting to find new interests, and worst of all (6) finding random shoes around your house that are not yours!!!!

Juanis_San
Posted

Thanks!
maybe you right Kate.
Lizzy, none of those are the case, unfortunately but great things to look out for hehehe wonder if random shoes show up, that they are my size lol shoe fanatic ahaha

guess its my recent shitty mood =]

Deja_Low
Posted

Sometimes relationships get like that, feels like it becomes more of a friendship, I think because you get soo use to each other that the freshness dies, and you get on like a routine schedule.. a good thing to do is what Kate said, add some spice.. be completely random sometimes, sometimes I randomly txt my girl a " I want you right now" or a remember when, saying a sexual moment we had.. It makes her blush like crazy, lol you just have to remember to go away from the routine every once in awhile, and bring back the "when we first met feeling"..

Juanis_San
Posted

thanks Deja Low sounds good..... thanks u guys! i need all the input =]

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

Just like anything, relationships can get in a rut. Just have to catch it before you get too far in the rut that your wheel snaps off... unless you are looking for a new wheel! But if not, then yes, spice things up a bit... slip a lil love note in her lunch bag or purse so she finds it later in the day and smiles I love those unexpected lil presents!

Posted

Juanis! My last relationship suffered from this and unfortunately didn't make it, BUUUT with some work You ladies can work it no problem!

A) You said it might be because of a shitty mood, but what you have to remember is that she is your girl! She is your LADY! you know? When you're in a shitty mood whether its her fault or not you can't take it out on her. My Ex would take it out on me all the time and it created a lot of drama and tension, like I was walking on egg shells all the time.

B) Think outside the box! Maybe do some surprises in the bedroom? Maybe randomly walk up and give her a hug. Maybe she's thinking something thats hard for her to say. Just remember that You/She can't fix what She/You don't know about. Communication is key. Reassure her that you want her to talk to you if something is ever wrong.

Thats kind of everywhere but hope it helps hun' - Good luck!

Juanis_San
Posted

well we had a talk....
we argued, she cried [my fault]
then we talked...
then i opened up on why i feel shitty [i cried]

then we put up laundry.
afterwards we went to our separate worlds
i took a shower, got dressed and started to tickle her...
but that got out of hand...
i accidentally slap/scratch her in the eye....
afterwards we watched some tv and cuddled.

i love her, i jut dunno how to show her...
she left everything behind
city, state...her friends n family.

i love her, and don't wish to loose her =/

Posted

I wish I could give you an answer and it would fix everything but unfortunately every relationship is different. All I can say is don't give up, you love her and you can't give up on the ones you love.

Wishing the best for you!

Juanis_San
Posted

Caught in the rain last night, after the kids got taken care of. Girlfriend and I shared a shower together. Twist lock her hair, we grown up played and cuddled... She smiled.... Thank you gals!!!!!!

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

*smiles*

Juanis_San
Posted

We are working things out yay!!!!! Thank you all for the advice!!!!!! Glad we still love each other to work through this.....

Seeing another couple really hit home, and made us appreciate each others company

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

You two have always looked so perfect together *big warm hugs*

Juanis_San
Posted

thanks, but can they be cool hugs? lmbo! its getting really hot in Texas lol

Thanks again! and awww u think so?

im so grateful ya stopped and gave advice! u guys help me save my relationship!!