Peter_Meier_60937

New here, need some help! - Gay Guys! <3

Peter_Meier_60937
Posted

Hey guys.. im new here.. can you please explain me how it works.. you can also add me and chat with me there..

Posted

well peter, welcome to the site, and later on the us will be back online , at the moment most are asleep, this is a worldwide site, and you being in switzerland is ahead of me in the uk by 1hr, at approx 6pm your time the guys will come online in the united states, and then you can make a lot of friends then.
Michael wolfe, is a group owner on here and he will help you if you have a problem, and he will also say hello, as many of the guys, including tommy storey who is online now,
How the site works, one has a communverse, the more friends one has the greater the communication links for chat, and more choice one has.
Chat is straightforward, its just like on fb, you can join a group and post comments and post discussions, on here is a safe site, its not like fb, we are all family on here, and if you get a problem, well inbox someone and talk about it, we will help if we can.Sometimes it takes time because of different time zones.
In the top right-hand corner is a search engine for this site, click on it and input what country or area, you wish to search, and if any are on it will take you there.
On here we recentely added a block button, its for fakers, scammers, etc, i ask for most not to use it against the genuine guys and girls on here as sometimes things get a bit heated in discussions, but against scammers & fakes use it and report it to management.
Eric zheng is the guy for that, and i will send you a recommendation of friends that will get you started, once you have confirmed us as friends.
I hope this helps all that are new to this site.

Posted

there may be a problem i have heard some talk of it, when making a comment or posting, once you are ready to post it , just wait a minute, and then press then comment button, think of it as a time delayed, as if you were talking to someone on mars.

Posted

Yeh, i love being on Mars.

Posted

you mean you would with me, and not ur 19 yr old, prefer an older guy, well make friends with peter, after all your on the recomended list. lol

Peter_Meier_60937
Posted

oooh wooow thank u allan for ur reply.. i didnt see it because im so new here soo its not like facebook where u actually know everyone? its more like twitter where u add ppl to talk to them.. and the recommandation of friends u sent me, shud i add them and they will accept or do they only accept if u know them personaly..

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Peter,

I think that Allan has covered it all,for you.

All what is left,for me to do,is to say,WELCOME to the site/group,and as
Allan was,saying. You are now apart of our Online,Family,now. lol.
Tommy,xx

Posted

you can ask them first or send an add friends its up to you, and its the only way to make friends on here.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Peter
I have welcome you in other group discussion all I can say is thanks to Allan I don't have to send you a welcome letter from the Meet & Greet Team which I am with...to let you know how things go on here...If you do need more help on here or have question you kn ow how to start a discussion and everyone will be happy to help you as would do..

So welcome again and have fun....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Allan

Posted

no problem mike, have some fun yourself now

Posted

Hi Peter welcome to the site hope u hav fun and enjoy it

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Hi Peter, I love Zurück! Welcome to the site!