Age Question... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

So, I recently have been in contact, not initiated by me but the other person... with an 18 y/o. It seems that he is looking for a relationship (i finally figured that out, with a few of the texts he sent me today lol) Anyhow, I feel a little bit uncomfortable with it being that I'm 33. He insists he doesn't care about the age thing. Would it be wrong of me to be open to a relationship?

Posted

Sat., March 17th, 22:05 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Josh - 18 is Legal. Start Off with Say Limited Friendship. See How It Goes. Let Him Explore a Bit, Sexually and Say Emotionally and With Friendships and Things - If Any in Common etc, Good Luck.
Tnx,
Operater.

Robot_Lim
Posted

nope i think its perfectly fine... both of u can juz go public like brothers ~~ :>

Posted

Age is only a number, its okay if you two honestly care about each other and if the relationship is not based only on sex but on an emotional conection as well nothing will be wrong with it.
I hope my advice will help you!
Best wishes!
Joey

Dave_Mack
Posted

Sound Advice Joey

Posted

Thanks guys... I think I will keep the channels open on a friendly basis, and go from there.

Posted

If it were me I wouldnt mind, as long as the younger person feels ok about it

Glenn_Miller_51944
Posted

no go for it

Posted

Take it one step at a time.

Recyled_Teenager
Posted

Hi Josh
as an older man who just turned 55. go for it, I have always had a thing for younger guys and would love a chance at happlness. as joey said age is just a number. I.m hear to chat any time you want. Brian

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Josh,
If i was in your shoes,then i would take it all nice and Slow,and just see
how it goes, being not too Committed in the begining. lol.

Heebie999
Posted

If he likes you, and you like him, then throwing away the opportunity to see if the two of you can be happy together would be a tragedy of enormous proportions.
What do you have to lose? What do you have to gain?
I'd say you should at least see if it could work.

Posted

My Guy Is 19, which is a few year's younger than me LOL.

Posted

@richard i am going to use LMFAO, that says it all, and josh just be careful, neither of you wants to be hurt emotionally.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree age is just only a number

Peter_Meier_60937
Posted

honestly i wouldnt go..
its hard but 15 years is a pretty big difference.. u know when he's 25 he probably wanna go out and have fun and make his experience and you'll be 40 and i dont think u will share the same interest than he does.. but its only my opinion.. do what u think is the best.. and i wish u good luck

Posted

Peter i see what your saying but what about a 19 yeqr old and someone in there 50s sharing ALL the same interestes. My point is just think positive. :-)

Posted

morning joey, had a good sleep, feel fresh, once more into the fun on here, and have you had your breakfast yet, or are you just waiting for richard or homer to deliver it. lol

Posted

I drop my Young guy 2 The Nite Club, and collect him after it, for some hot passion, lol, But besides that i gave him every chance 2 be with a guy his age, but NO he just want's me. So i dont have any resevation's about Older and Younger, Providing he is Legal Tender.

Posted

peter joey has a valid answer, as for having the same interests thats ok, but this is about love,and one sometimes has to take a chance, dont be afraid, but try and not hurt each other, if it goes south.
Its like if i was in oklahoma city, i would be seeing joey, and spending time with him face to face, and not just talking online.
and we would see how things progressed, before taking it to far.
sometimes for love, you have to take a leap of faith. lol

Posted

thats because he knows he is safe with someone that cares, and is willing to love him on equal terms.

Posted

Go for it. It's just a number after all, it's how you feel about each other that counts

Posted

so homer , our no 1 flirt, anyone new that we can flirt with today, anyone that we can have

Posted

depends on how you feel about me.......... 'm the new kid on the block here, though am 23