Jony_Star

Is Our Sex Drive Really Something Uncontrollable??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

so i saw my friend Nyque last friday...and she was saying that she's been having mixed feelings and she can't think straight...so she's been deprived of sex for quite some time...and i guess you could say she's on the same boat as me when it comes to having sex...we only want to if we're actually with somebody...so no more 1 night stands or random sex...(though in her life she's never slept around for the hell of it...and well i have...but not anymore)...anywho...so she a 1 night stand with this guy...who i guess physically is her type...but mentally isn't...he doesn't really have anything going for him...he's in the drug business...and wants to become a millionare through hustling...which obviously isn't anywhere near what she wants in a man...he has 2 baby mommas...and i would think ok this is a no-brainer...just leave him...he's not what you want...so she's been struggling with her thoughts and feelings...her brain says leave the guy...and her feelings say the opposite...now i realize that she's talking about lust...but you know...but in some occasions you can't help but to give part of yourself...if not all of yourself to a person...emotionally...now i tried to convince her that it was only lust...but she doesn't feel that way...and who am i to tell her what she feels and thinks???...sure i'm her best friend but at the end of the day...we know what we feel and think better than anyone else...or so i think...but she just said that maybe i'm right...maybe she was just horny and couldn't hold it anymore...now i don't know it may be just me...but well sex to me is not my number 1 priority or necessity...(could it be cuz i masturbate from time to time???...maybe...i don't know...thought i don't think i wanna tell her that she should masturbate...i mean that's up to her...she knows it's an option)...but i mean i think that our sex drive isn't as uncontrollable as some people think...she talked to her auntie about it...and she told her to ask Jesus for the strength...(but as i've mentioned before on a previous discussion...i like to keep religion and sex separate...cuz i'm in control of myself)...so i mean this is something she just has to put her mind into it...if she wants to hold out on sex until she meets the right guy then she should 1st gather enough will to do so...and once she's really set on it...stick to it...me...the most i do is make out...and that's only when i'm drunk...sometimes making out turns out to be really hot...so when i start feeling like i wanna take things further...i pull out...sure it's sort of a killer...but well i'm that determined to not have random sex...and i'm sticking to it...so it's not impossible to control your sex drive...what do you guys think???

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Lust ,with sex drive, can be like a powerful Drug and can be vary addictive,and
many peaple are addicted to it, and have to theropy to ease them selves off it.
( have no control over it )
In this case i think thing are o.k and all right,and thing`s are under control
But beware if it did ever take over then you will know all about it. lol.
Tommy,xx

Posted

I usually think I have total control over it but I do have doubts sometimes
the usual excuse was " I have needs" but yeah the monks can survive without it ...anyway I dun wanna be one of them so I'll stick to my hafl-hafl : half of da time you control it and reverse

Posted

yea i pretty much don't believe in the excuse "I have needs"...cuz it's not really a necessity...it doesn't kill you not to have sex...lol...