Cori_Welch

get the girl to say yes - Lesbian Ladies

Cori_Welch
Posted

okay so I'm a new college student and i see bi and les girls all day but it feels like now matter what i do i always fell like they wont give me a chance let alone a second look can anyone help me

Posted

Have you approached anyone at college who you like / maybe have feelings towards?

Posted

yeah and dont no why they would do that i would certainly give you a chance an a look just be yourself and be happy x

Cori_Welch
Posted

yeah and it all ends the same the say there bi or les when im just taking to them and when i ask for a date or there number so we can talk out side school they say there straight

Posted

Wow talk about harsh. I don't think there's much you can do if they're not interested in you unfortunately. Maybe they just need time to get to know you a bit better, they may be overwhelmed by the new girl asking for their number or a date. Nevertheless, love can't be rushed.

Posted

that is harsh and to be honest its good that you have that confidence, i find it ver y hard to ask so well done you

Posted

ive friended you so if you ever wanna talk please do plus i think your nice x

Posted

I agree with Naomi, I've always struggled with finding the confidence to ask a girl anything.

Sure thing Naomi, I'm not on here a lot but I'm always up for a chat, just send me a message

Cori_Welch
Posted

thanks put most of the girl i ask have also hanged out with me out side school and we have went to malls or just walk around and they still shoot me down

Posted

sweetie if i could be there i would i mean i love shopping id show em that your worth there time lol don't get down about it though please x

Posted

She's right Cori, don't let it get to you. Just be patient, everything in due time

Posted

yep your pretty an there are plenty of girls who would be lucky to go out with you

Alyssa_Holbrook
Posted

and remember that some girls just they are bi or lez to get attention from guys :P

Cori_Welch
Posted

that's true thanks for the advice bout it does not make me feel better or get my spirits up

Nikki_Flint
Posted

@Cori. It's important that you not take these rejections to heart and believe for one second that there is anything wrong with you or second guess you're good nature. Despite how hard it may seem, you must keep a bright outlook and know that there is someone out there for you. It seems several of the girls here would love to be seen with you and enjoy your company. If you want to chat some more, I'd happily accept a request

Cori_Welch
Posted

ik but my self esteme suck because of 14 years of bullying

Posted

i know how bullying can make you feel, i lived it and hated every second of it but one day i decided to stop being the victim. I'd had enough of feeling like shit an i took a stand. I believe its in mind set an may i ask why they bully you? i think bullys are so stupid and normally troubled themselves. Cori please cheer up, don't make me come over there!!! haha im always here! x

Cori_Welch
Posted

i always looked like a boy so they bullied me for that and for the way i dressed. i also dont hang out with people my age but older people

Nikki_Flint
Posted

@Cori, @Naomi has a point. Try not to turn other people's issues in on yourself. Have confidence in yourself as a good and honest person of real value and worth. Let others here help you along. Many of us have shared experiences

Posted

lol i was a weird child an chose to be alone back then i didnt understand why but i have learnt to apppear "normal" i will never be normal an im proud of that! sucks but i survive an thats how you have to see it you live an survive an now it suck but one day it wont and you know what it will feel awesome, you will appreciate it alot more! thats how i see it anyway x

Cori_Welch
Posted

Ik my only friend when i was 11 was told by her mom right in front of me to stop hangin out with a fucking dyke i amost commited soicied be cause of it

Nikki_Flint
Posted

@Cori, you have clearly suffered through all of this any need some help in understanding your own value as a person who has made some important life choices. None of us here are qualified to help in the manner you need although our wonderful Community Manager Tara Thompson may have details of places where you can get help. I, like many of the girls here can offer an opinion but I feel you need proper support to overcome your situation and help you to see yourself as a truly wonderful individual.

Cori_Welch
Posted

I have over come everything but i just can't find the curage to get a girlfriend when every girl i ask says now