hug or be hugged: P - Love and Romance

Posted

Pick one! Simple! If you want you can explain on it... also don't just think of this an easy question! Look into your heart!

Posted

I like to hug because it shows how affectionate I am.. And then I like to b hugged..

Posted

i like others people hugging me if i have to, for when ever I hug someone it's akword. idk why.

Posted

I guess if I hug someone, I feel I wil be hugged back. I love to be affectionate anyway. I love to touch and love the way a woman responds to touch.

Posted

I like to be hugged, I feel awkward and silly when I hug someone else.

Posted

I love to hug and be hugged but generallly whenever I hug someone they hug back so I equally like to hug and be hugged hugs make the world go round well that and lesbians

Posted

I love to hug and be hugged and sometimes it is very fortunate to turn to more.

Posted

Hugs are AWESOME. I love them. I would rather be huged but i still love them

Posted

I love being hugged! I love the comfort, love, and warmth of a long, tight , deep hug!

Posted

^^ I love hugging people! Mostly because I know that, out there, there are some people who just need a nice, warm, close hug! And I'm a very loving person, so that's easy for me.. Plus, nobody likes those hugs where the person's body is 85 feet away!

Posted

I love to give hugs because its a warm feeling. It also allows you to feel the weight of whatever that person is going through. For instance, if they are having a rough life or a hard day, with a hug you can feel this pan and also release positive energy to them.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I like both to hug and receive. Hugging to me is a way how you can feel whatever you could not feel before, you can feel their ***, energy, cowardness, happiness.

Posted

hugs make u feel better!! I love giving them n receiving them!!