Jony_Star

Countdown To My B-day - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Mine too!! I'll be 63! Yay for you and me Jony.... )

Posted

well happy birthday bernie when it comes, and the same to jason alan, whose birthday is also on the same day

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Jony,and Bernie.

Please have a Great, and a Happy Birth day to the Both of you. lol.
Tommy,xxx

Dave_Mack
Posted

So who has the pleasure of administering the Birthday spanking?
All the Best Jony.

Derek_Bliss
Posted

Happy B-Day big boy, congrats

Posted

well mack you can do that, but remember mack you have to take the birthday boys out, to a party, and have fun, there is a cattletown in oregon, sounds just the place to get things a bit liverly, its called pendelton, plenty of cowboys for all of you, and your special friend guys would like to see all of you.
Hi derek, shower time is it, ha ha

Posted

oooh pedelton...i think i saw that town on Supernatural...i've been hooked on that show and Bleach which is an anime cartoon...anywho...yay Bernie also shares my b-day...that's great...there was another guy who's on my friends list that also shared my b-day...don't remember his name...hmm...but well we're almost there...10 hrs and 40 min to go...whoo

Posted

jony there is a guy on here called jason alan, he came on here recently, and shares the same birthday day with you and bernie, all the best in 9hrs and 8 minutes, going by joey's time zone.

Posted

Allan, isn't Pendelton an army base or army prison..lol

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

Camp Pendleton is an army base is San Diego County, California (was born there). the town of Pendleton OR is near central Oregon... And happy early birthdays guys

Posted

Guys guess who on here is in pendleton oregon, and would love to see all of you, so if you get the chance go and see him, go and see homer.
And now onto a different tact guys 2 guys asked to be friend with me, murat kasik, from turkey, and caio pontes souza from brazil, both are hunks, so happy flirting, let the fun begin.

Posted

Happy Birthday to the guys. Hope you have a fantastic day!

Posted

yay...happy b-day to me and to all the others who share my b-day...by the way...my cousin went to camp pedelton when he was training with the marines...but the pedelton i saw was in oregon on supernatural...

David_Cloud
Posted

Have a great Birthday Jony. Enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Happy Brithday Jony
May all of your wishes come true on your day..
Be safe and have fun on your day..
Don't get to drunk...LOL...