Pendragonworld

New to the site - Gay Guys! <3

Pendragonworld
Posted

Hey guy's

Pretty new to this site so thought I'd say hello to everyone, not quite got my head around it yet, It all seems a bit quiet!! Think all the action might take place in these little chat groups, does it? Not had much luck in chatting to many people yet!! Hoping that will change soon!!

Graham x

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Graham and welcome to the group and the site...I know you will feel welcome here...I am here to help answer your question and I am sure if you ask there will be others too...We all love talking in groups and there are some great discussion that are going on..so just talk more in discussion and get to know everyone and we can get to know you too...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Graham,
Yes i think that Michael,has covered it all.

All what is left,Graham,is to give you another,vary warm,
WELCOME, lol.

Posted

Just give it sometime and this group will be super chatty...don't you worry...Welcome to the site...

Posted

Welcome Graham, And A Big Irish Hug.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Graham i would love to have new friend

Pendragonworld
Posted

Thanks for that guys,

It's nice to feel welcome, it can be a bit daunting at first on social sites but I shall get myself checking out these discussion groups more often and join in,

Thanks once again, hope your all having a happy tuesday!!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I want to take the chance to welcome you to the site and this group!

Posted

Hi, Graham. New folk are always welcome here. Enjoy your experience on this site. It is a great place, I assure you.

Posted

Hi Graham. Im new myself but feel very safe and welcome here. But yeah I get where you are comming from about not feeling safe on chat forums. Had a bad experience before and gave up on it until I found this site. No hate here. So far I just have seen nothing but support from everyone for everyone. You are most welcome.

Posted

On here all at gays.com one is safe, and i mean all The gays The Lesbians The Bi-sexuals and the transsexuals/transgenders, as for the anti-gays, the haters , fakers & scammers, well its fun hunting them down, and outing them.
But most stay clear, the s8's know better.
But guys if you find a scammer report it to management, and block them, use the block button, everyone asked for this, so use it against the above.
but think before you use it against one of your own on here, use email on here to resolve issues privately, and if one needs to talk just inbox the person, but remember this a w/wide site, so it may take time.
On here we care for our own.