Sal_Castleton

Asking out a guy. - Gay Guys! <3

Sal_Castleton
Posted

There is this guy in my class that i think is really cute and the times ive talked to him we have had good conversations. How should i go about asking him out because i really want to but I'm to nervous.

Posted

Try to find out how he feels about you first. Test the waters before you do anything you may regret.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Try just asking him after school would you like to have coffee and talk about what happen in school and find out what he like's are..Do you know if the guy is gay or not..That might be good to know..LOL

Dave_Mack
Posted

Michael thats spot on good advice. Just be sure he is not strate AND a bully. He could hurt you. Take it SLOW.. Thats the best advice I can give.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Ask if he has a girlfriend and just hang out with him

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Just,take it,vary,vary,slow,and also keep your wit`s about you.at all times.
Also be Careful aswell, lol.

Joe_Lewis_59482
Posted

I'm sorry but "would you like to have coffee" is a lame arse way of asking someone out. Cinema, bowling etc -things that people actually go and do- would be a better bet. The minute you say coffee he'd know something is up! No school/college kids get coffee together!

And yeah, knowing if he is gay or not is a HUGE factor

Pendragonworld
Posted

Yeah, just be carefull mate, you dont wanna find yourself in a uncomfortable situation!!