What's your take...... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

So i'm new to all of this, at least being "out".... been trying some dating websites for a few months, with no luck, not that i'm rushing into a "relationship" but can't even get people who want to be friends.... People will talk for a bit then the person seemingly drops off the face of the earth, or won't even respond to a message. Pretty much what my profile here says, is the same elsewhere, and pics too. What am I doing wrong?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh baby, you have not met the right guy yet. you are not doing any thing wrong. you just did not tell me that you are ready for my yet babe. lol if i was closer to you i would love to hang out with you and i promise you that i will always chat with you and send you messages any time sexy stud. so don't you fret about what other guys say or do, just know that i am here for you and you can bite me all you want babe, i don't mind lol

Posted

ha ha........ **blush.. You ARE flirtatious! No complaints thought.

Posted

Josh, first off your a good looking guy. Your not doing anything wrong. I hate to say it but there are a lot of strange guys on these sites and not sure what their looking for. I love your honesty about being inexperienced. That is very endearing. I have met and gone out with several guys from the internet with not much success. Also don't know why I get contacted by guys all over the place knowing we can never get together. Be patient as I have been and wether here or elsewhere you will meet a great guy. I have just started dating someone from Match.com. time will tell. At least you can always make friends here to at least chat with. I would be interested in doing so if you like.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh baby come here let me lay you on your back so i can get on my knees for you and put a smile on your face sexy lol

Posted

Thank you very much, that's encouraging. Yes I came here to meet friends and "whatever" (including dating, although no one from the area has been on the site in some time lol). Yes, friends are good, and I can use all the support I can get.

sumyngcum
Posted

Josh...i was in the car business for nearly 10 yrs....the biggest part of the sale is having the customer "touch" the vehicle, drive it, feel it,...dream about it.....thats when they took "ownership" in the selling process....we knew we had them....well, selling urself is the same thing.....people can see you, talk to you, but until they can fee youl, touch you.....their is "no ownership" just like selling a car......good luck man, only you are the one who can "sell himself" to your potential partner......

Xavier_Stadtfeld
Posted

best i can say is that being yourself is the best you can do. i can relate to what dave said, but when you're out "selling yourself" never lie about what it is your selling.

Randy_Martin
Posted

Josh - you have to sift thru a lot of dirt to find a gold nugget. a LOT!

Posted

You all are very supportive, I appreciate it...i agree with the comments.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

like i said baby, come over here and sit by me, i will protect you. i promise you i won't bite too hard lol

Posted

Hey Josh

I can really relate to what you are saying, I am in a fantastic relationship and have been for years but we would like to meet new friends. You are so right when you say that guys chat for a while and then just disapear or stop reply, makes you think there is something wrong with you but I have a feeling it is them. Not every gay guy is the same I guess it is just difficult finding the genuine ones but never stop looking.

Happy to chat anytime.

Ian x

Posted

Be yourself, and you will attract the proper people in due time.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,Josh,
Just stick to you Gun`s,what ever you do,and in the end, you will
find that Genuine guy,who you are looking for.
Just remember ,it is there Loss,because,i know that you are a vary nice Guy.
lol, Tommy,xxx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Josh I just have to agree with everyone else..Take your time and in time he will come to you..If you need to chat just message me...

Posted

well i checked out your profile...and well i'm gonna tell you what i think...i hope nobody goes crazy...but when i read your info the feeling i got from you is that you're lonely and not all that confident...because you say you are who you want to be...but yet it doesn't really show in your info that you're proud or happy about it...i mean maybe it's just me...but you shouldn't say you've been on so many dating sites...because with some people that also might come off as desperate...i mean i love honesty as much as the next guy...but i think there are somethings that you could keep to yourself...my advice is put a little more confidence in your info...be happy when you're describing yourself...because this is you that you're talking about...

David_Cloud
Posted

Jony, that's brilliant advice for Josh - and for all of us! Words of great wisdom from one still in the prime of youth! Wishing you a really good Birthday
very shortly !!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your right Jony, but dont worry Babo, i will bring him out of that lol

Posted

Thanks again guys, lol... I think after I get more experience I can word things more fitting, right now i'm "clueless" lol. Probably need to hang out and meet some people.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you can hang out with me baby i would help you make new friends as long as you and i get to know each other better lol

Posted

Ahh, U Mean Sandwiched between u and me Homer

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes sexy trooper, we will make him feel real good lol

Posted

Yep he will make a good Filler. mmmmmm

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes he would lol

Pendragonworld
Posted