Hello everyone, - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Havent been on this site in ages, god knows when. Just looking for a few people to chat with, Strike a random conversation. Im a very shy person. I love the fact that this group is called looking for love. the fact is I would love to find that special guy for me. But I personally dont think anyones out there. I was raised and told that guy on guy relationships are wrong and could never happend so thats was very discouraging to myself. Anywho kinda new here just looking for a few friends. Or anyone to chat with. ??

Posted

hello. i've been on this site for nearly 2 weeks now. don't worry about what other people say to you... the phrase about kissing frogs to find a prince, it applies to gays as well.... even more so (i would say) as in the stories the prince is always cute. lol. i have kissed a couple of frogs in my life (ok, you can stop laughing. you know what i mean).

Posted

Same sex relationship is not wrong,,,and will never be wrong..But yea,,its hard to find to right one in this circle...

Posted

I have been looking for Mr. Right in New Jersey . I have not had any luck , but I wil not give up hope. I will continue kissing frogs.

Posted

Yea,,the society made it into such a big deal...

Posted

Well to each their own opnion. I realy do not care how they feel as long as we are happy.