prayers please - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I am needing to leave this sight for three months in order to save for a new phone. In the meantime I will be facing my bad season (bi-polar) that is complicated further by the split between my partner and I as well as the loss of my best friend of 30yrs. Please pray as the spirit leads you. I will be missing you all, who are my bigger source of support. May our ]od continue to bless you all.
Thank you so much for all your support, prayers and friendship. Love you bunches.

Posted

Debbie i will always be here for you. You can csll or text anytime something is bothering you :3
i hope for the best for you

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Debbie, my prayers are with you. I know that this is hard and I will be here for you as much as you will allow me to be.

Blessings to you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Deb
I will miss you ever so much and I hope and pray that you will call when you can...I sure do miss talking to you and heering your laugh..As the big brother that I am I do understand...My prayers are always with you...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

T
I have not heard from the guy who needed help...Is everything ok...Let me know..

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Debbie, I'm so sorry to see you go for the time being. I will be praying for you in the meantime.

Posted

Excuse me all i will be puting posts about how devbie is doing, and if there is something you would like to tell her i will tell her happily gmfor you. We talk on the phone all the time anyway so remember even of you just want hwr to know your praying for her icwill let her know. DD

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Im really happy that she feels close enough to talk to somebody that she has known for a minute and wont speak to those she has known for years. Some of us understand her "bad side of the year" WAAAAY better than other people on this site so I appreciate you stepping up and taking on an impossible mission.

Are you also going to be there to make sure that she is eating and sleeping? and taking the meds that she needs? Or are you falling into the "woe is me" thing she has going on right now?

Posted

Your being hateful, and no ome.canncheck all those things, and honestly i soubt you did either, i understand because i go through the same thing every year but why cant i take on an imposible mission? Remember ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! You may wana think befor you post just as you told me. Because i think EVERYTHING through. I dont see why your getting upset. Because she has a suport system and during her bad part of her year she will lose some of it and i am willing to tell debbie this person says or that person says im praying for her. Please oh PLEASE explain the problem with this just understand i KNOW what ahes going through and will go through it later this year so dont feed me no crap.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hello Group
All I am going to say is this Jony Deb Go to the discussion that Jony started and read my comment...I will not have you too fighting in my group..Please read it and if you have a comment then message me..

STOP IT NOW...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Joey