Joey_Thompson

Sexual abuse/ Regression. - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Hello people my name is Joey, I am trying to do a physchology study is sexual abuse and regression.
Regression basicly is returning to a prior state in your life.

Basicly what I was trying to do is have people that are willing state this information.

Name:
were you sexualy abused:
Age at the time of abuse(If applicable):
Age pubic and or body hair develloped:
Do you shave your pubic and or body hair:
Why do / or dont you shave your body and or pubic hair:
Age you began shaveing your body and or pubic hair(if applicable):

This basic informatiob is what i need now i will go more in dwpth later. But only if i find a relationship vetween it.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE NO ONE TO KNOW THAN PRIVATELY MESSAGE ME.

Posted

Name: Joey
were you sexualy abused: Yes by two of my cousions and my ex-boyfriend raped me.
Age at the time of abuse(If applicable): The abuse with my cousions started before I can remember untill i was 8 or 9. My exboyfriend raped me last august. I was 18 almost 19.
Age pubic and or body hair develloped: About 11 or 12
Do you shave your pubic and or body hair: I shave all of my pubic and body hair.
Why do / or dont you shave your body and or pubic hair: I feel cleaner and In a strange way safer.
Age you began shaveing your body and or pubic hair(if

Juanis_San
Posted

Name: Juanis
were you sexualy abused: yes
Age at the time of abuse(If applicable): up tp the age of 12ish
Age pubic and or body hair develloped: 13ish
Do you shave your pubic and or body hair: yes
Why do / or dont you shave your body and or pubic hair: im a girl? smoothness is nice
Age you began shaveing your body and or pubic hair(if applicable): 13ish

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Name: Timothy
Were you sexually abused: no
Age at the time of abuse (if applicable): n/a
Age pubic or bodybhair developed: 10
Do you shave your body and/or pbic hair? Occasionally
Why do you/don't you shave your body and/or pubic hair? Sometimes I think that it looks better without it.
Age you began shaving your body and/or pubic hair: about 15

Posted

Thank you even the private ones. Would you guys he willing to tell people about it? So that i can get this study goin more

David_Cloud
Posted

Joey, I answered on the last discussion group you did about this. Are those answers ok too or do you want me to do it again ?

Posted

Sorry david the paranaters of my question were to wide so i adjusted the study.
so would you ppease answer the question in this format too. Thanks

David_Cloud
Posted

Name : David
Were you sexually abused : No
Age at the time of abuse (if applicable) : n/a
Age pubic or body hair developed : 11
Do you shave your body hair and/or pubic hair : body hair about every 2 months and pubic hair every week or both for a date!
Why do you / don't you shave your body/pubic hair : it makes me feel much more sensual, sexy and enjoyable sexually, also much better for mutual prolonged oral fun with a date or partner.
Age you began shaving body / pubic hair : about 10 years ago
Extra note : my observation is that shaving pubic hair is now VERY common in the UK. I havent met with a hairy guy for ages, we all seem to prefer it smooth...so I think there is a peer group, fashion element to this subject, and a difference between countries and cultures. I think we are much more likely to shave our pubic hair in the UK than in the USA for instance .

Tonia_Docter
Posted

How is this the appropriate room for this discussion? This has NOTHING to do with spirituality.

You seriously need to read the description of the room before posting something of this sensitive of a matter AND you need to give a bit of background on why you are doing this like for a college class or for your own kicks.

This certainly isnt the place to do it.

Posted

It is a study its a free room if the owner doesnt like it that person will let me know/ or delete it.
And my background on this is for me i was sexualy abused i wana understand everything about it from a physcological prrspective! So i can move on with my damn life! And your right not spiritual bit honestly dont coment if you dont like the discusion or are gona be rude.

Posted

Please if you have anymore complaints im in a shitty mood just take it up with the group owner and have him/ her talk to me. Dont coment on this again.

Posted

joey would you please do me a favour, dont be rude with tonia, she is important to me and i dont want her upset, or you either, one can either answer your request or not.
and as for abuse, you have just hurt both of us, one has to have understanding and compassion, for this subject, we are human with emotions, not lab rats.
Please remember that. D

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hello Group
I have let this go on long enough...Yes Joey I let your post this discussion because I know you need and like help to get your life back together but I will not have no one in this group upset anyone...

Deb, I am group owner and if the discussion should have been deleted I would have done it..Everyone who comes here and starts any discussion should and will have the right to post it..Now like today I have gotten 2 phone calls and I saw before I comment that there was 6 message in my box asking what is going on in this discussion and Yes I was ask more then once why did I let the discussion be post..I think I have answer that for all..

As a group we are here to help everyone that ask for help..I will not tolerate anyone being rude in here and that goes for all of you..You all know me and knows how I run group..

I don't like having to step in and I should not have too...So be nice to each other and if you can answer the discussion question then do so if you don't like the discussion then don't answer and don't follow it...

Thank you and may God Bless each of you...

Oh and if you don't like what I said then message me because I will not comment in this discussion anymore unless it gets out of hand again...

Karen_Bacon
Posted

abuse is horrible but IS NOT regression but lessons in life for progression to get past the negatives and look forward to the FUTURE

Posted

I understand but what im geting at is that some people may experience regresion because of sexual abuse(sexual abuse can cause regreassion in some cases)

Karen_Bacon
Posted

That's true,but the idea is try to change the mind set and use strength against regression to try to prevent this kind of stuff from happening..

Posted

I dont im mostpy doing this to sort out my life hun. I understsnd what your saying.

Juanis_San
Posted

not to change coarse on the topic. BUT Joey your questions omit a very important frank question....
you never really asked if it was by the same sex, stranger, or if there was any medical help after wards...
unless i didnt catch that, if thats the case upsie...
carry on lol

Posted

I didnt ask because i didnt think it was realy necasary but i can ask if you think i should revise it a liytke bit.

Juanis_San
Posted

it is a questions to be considered....
for example you stated you were raped by cousins and ex-bf

i personally was raped by a male [i am a female bi-sexual]
by both a stranger and a trusted family member.

i didnt seek medical help. my family just recently knows... {like couple days ago}

did you?

i did have a support group of friends that i met later in life
seems like it this event sends a calling between some friends...
a number of my friends were raped, and we all had different outcomes.

Posted

well joey i have just been informed you did what i asked, and i am sorry to have upset you with my bitter tears.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Joey I really hope that you get what you need for your paper and I think you are in the right place to build a WONDERFUL support system.

From chatting with you privately I have come to find you to be a great young man and you are takjng positive steps. I like the extra suggested questions...great suggestion.

Best of luck to you in this Joey.

Posted

My family does not know, and i did not seek medical care also the two cousions that did it were brother and sister.